In Memory

Aj's pov*

"Bye sweetie. We'll miss you." I said, hugging Jojo. "Bye guys." She ran over to her mom. They left and we stood there watching them drive away. "Let's go." Dean said, as I got in his car. Roman took his car and drove Seth to the restaurant that Paige was waiting at.

Dean drove is back to the hotel. "What do you wanna do?" He asked when we got up to the room. "Don't know." I said. "Well, I'm gonna go take a shower." He said, walking into the bathroom. "Ok, I'm going to bed."

Seth's pov*

Alright let's do this. I walked into the restaurant and saw Paige. She looked so pretty and perfect. "Hey Paige, you look nice." I sat down. "Thanks Sethie." She said.

"How was your day?" I asked. "Fine, how was yours?" She asked. "Great." I said as the waiter came over. "I'll take the stake." Paige said to him. "Me too. And some wine please." I spoke.

Wow, this is going great. "You look nervous, why do you look nervous?" She asked, catching me off guard. "Umm. I have a question for you." I said.

"What is it?" "Will you move in with me?" I blurted out. "Oh my gosh yes!" She hugged me. "That's great." I kissed her cheek. "I love you." She said. I was kinda shocked by her words.

"Oh, I'm sorry-." "I love you too." I interrupted her when she realized what she said. She smiled at me. I smiled back.

Aj's pov*
RAW*

"We want every superstar and diva out there tonight. We are gonna do a tribute to WWE Hall Of Famer Roddy Piper." Hunter said.

I was really sad right now. Piper was a big inspiration to me when I was little. I loved Pipers pit and I'm so lucky I got to be on it now time.

I feel really bad for him though, he was only 61 when he passed. RAW was about to start, so me and the guys headed out on stage. "He was awesome." Roman said.

"Except for that time when we were his guests on Pipers Pit." Dean laughed at the memory, trying to hide the fact that he was really sad.

"That was awesome." I said. They showed a video in tribute to Piper. Tears came down my face as we watched it. "Ladies and gentleman, in memory of Rowdy Roddy Piper, the 10 bells." Lillian said.

We all stayed quiet. Ding..... Ding..... Ding..... Ding..... Ding..... Ding..... Ding..... Ding..... Ding..... Ding. I started crying as I buried my face into Dean's chest.

He rested his head on my shoulder as he hugged me in comfort. It was a really sad moment. It went to commercial and we went backstage.

Most people were either crying or had a sad look on their face. I have a match against Brie tonight, so I have to pull myself together.

Later..

Lets light it up! Light it up, light it up, light it tonight!

I skipped out. I pointed to the sky and looked into a nearby camera. "This ones for you Piper." I said, skipping down the ramp. I got in and sat on the ropes. I was wearing a 'Hot Rod' shirt and red plaid shorts.

You can look but you can't touch!
You keep dreaming on the stars above!

Brie walked out and got in the ring. The ref rang the bell and we circled. The Authority's music came on and I looked at the ramp. Stephanie stood there.

Brie rolled me up, but I kicked out and put her in the Black Widow. "Tap!" I yelled. She tapped out and I let go. Stephanie clapped sarcastically and left. I pointed to the sky one more time before leaving.

R.I.P. Rowdy Roddy Piper