Telling Them

Dean's Pov*

Me and Aj decided that we are gonna tell Seth and Paige at a stupid lunch, they are making us go to. "Come on guys, time for lunch." Seth said. We got in the car and drove to Wendy's.

We went in and ordered. "So, how've you two been?" Aj tried making conversation. "Good I guess." Paige said. "Guys we have to tell you something." I said. "What is it?" Seth asked. I looked at Aj, she nodded towards me.

"Me and Aj have been dating for a month." I muttered. "REALLY?!" Seth yelled. "Yes, but dont make a huge thing about it." "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Paige asked, hugging Aj.

"We knew that if we told you, you would make a huge thing out of it." I said. Aj smiled at me. "So the whole angry at each other was just an act?" Seth asked.

"Yep." Aj spoke up. "Have you guys had your first kiss yet?" Paige asked. "Yeah, on Christmas day." I said. "I'm just glad to finally get that out." Aj said in relief.

I intertwined our fingers. We finished lunch and went back to the hotel. Now that they knew me and Aj can sleep in the same bed. "ROMAN!" Seth yelled.

"What?" He ran out of his room. "Dean and Aj are together. They have been for a month." He said. "WHAT?! Deano! Has! A! Girlfriend!" Roman said. He barged into our room and hugged me.

Aj's Pov*

"Roman, what are you doing?" Dean asked as Roman picked him up. He set him down and did the same to me. I laughed as he set me down. "I'm so happy for you guys!" He shouted. "Thanks Roman." I said as he left.

"That's not gonna happen every day.... Right?" I asked. Dean smiled and walked over. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips touched softly.

"Awe!" Paige, Seth, and Roman said. I turned around and they were peeking through the door. They ran away and Dean kissed me again. "I love you." He said.

I was in shock when he said that. He realized what he said. "Oh, sorry I just got-" "I love you too." I cut him off. He had a huge smile. "AWE!" They said again. "Guys!" I yelled. "Oh sorry." They left. I started laughing along side Dean. I hugged him and we went to bed.

I really do love Dean.