My Story

Aj's Pov*

"Mom?" I asked. "April, we need to talk." She said. I instantly hung up. I would never talk to her again. I started crying after thinking about what she had done to me.

I went into me and Dean's room. I sat on the bed and cried my eyes out. Dean walked in. "What happened?" He asked, running over to me. "Its nothing." I said wiping my eyes. "Its obviously something." He said.

"My mom called." I said. "Why is that a bad thing?" He asked. "She did awful things to me when I was little." I managed to get out. "People say its better to talk about." He said.

I gave in. "When I was 13." I paused. He nodded for me to continue. "My mom was a huge druggie, and she would always get high or drunk. She would come home and......." I stopped and cried a lot more.

He wrapped an arm around me. "She would beat me." He pulled me into a big hug. I felt secure and safe. "I ran away when I was 15. I never talked to her ever since. I started getting in to wrestling. Its the only thing that I wanted to do. It saved me." I said.

I cried into his shoulder as he held me tighter. "I'm so sorry." He said.

Dean's Pov*

I feel so bad for Aj. I can relate to her on that though. "I'll tell you my story if you want." I said. She nodded. "When I was 11, my dad died. My mom started getting wasted every night. I would get so mad at her sometimes."

"I got arrested when I was 12 for doing drugs. My mom hated me and she never wanted anything to do with me. I got out when I was 16. I went to a foster home and they treated me like crap. I started watching wrestling and it looked like something that I would do. I dropped out of school and trained to be a wrestler. I guess wrestling saved me too." I said.

We have similar story's. But we lived differently. I liked listening to her. I felt for her.

Aj's Pov*

I felt so safe with Dean. Now that I have gotten to know him a little better, and I can relate to him, I feel different about him. I feel bad for him, and I feel like I was mean to him at first.

I laid down and fell asleep. I don't care that Dean is next to me. I felt secure. I felt happy.

I woke up and felt really happy.

TLC is tonight.