Extreme Rules Pt.2

Aj's pov*

Me and Seth's match is up next. I'm excited and I'm nervous at the same time. I'm sure Seth feels the same way. He is going up against his girlfriend and I'm going against you know who.

DEAN FUCKING AMBROSE! THAT'S WHO! Ugh!!!

"Hey, you ready?" Seth asked me. I took a deep breath. "No." I said. "Yes you are, come on." He dragged me out of the room. Dean's new theme exploded through the arena.

Cheers erupted as soon as he stepped out. He walked down and slid in the ring, he paced back and forth.

Woah! Tear the stars out from the sky!

Paige walked out and did her normal entrance. Seth's music hit and the boos started. The worst part is, that's not the worst of it. Seth walked out and waited for me.

Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, light it tonight.

I skipped out past Seth and got on the apron. Boos got louder for me. There it is! I wiped my feet on the apron and got in the ring. Dean was staring a giant hole right through me.

I got on the apron as Seth got ready. Dean got in as Paige stood on the apron. The bell rang and Dean ran straight after Seth. Seth, being the chicken he is, tagged me in.

Ugh! I got in and stood face to face with Dean. Paige tried running in and hitting me but I kicked her back. "Don't." Dean said as I tried to tag Seth.

"Fight me." He stepped off. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Fight me." He repeated. "Yeah... No." I went to tag Seth, but he dragged me over to him. "Dean!" I tried getting away.

"Have it your way!" I kicked him back and did a drop kick on him. I gave him a Shining Wizard before Paige tried interfering. I was so mad right now! I couldn't help doing this.

I rammed her shoulder into the steel post and kept hitting her head on the turnbuckle. "Aj!" Seth shouted. I kicked Paige out and tagged in Seth.

He went for a Curb Stomp on Dean, but Dean dodged and hit Dirty Deeds. Instead of pinning him, he dragged him over to me and make him tag me in.

"You!" Dean pointed to me. "Is he even aloud to do that?!" I yelled at the ref. I got in and faced him again. Usually during a match, his eyes would be a greyish color, but right now, his eyes are that really pretty blue.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. He shrugged and smirked. Oh god no! He picked me up and placed me outside the ring. "Run." He said. "What?" I asked. "Run." "No." "Run." "No Dean."

He got out of the ring. "Run." I slid back in. He followed. "Just go." He said. "No." I put him in the Black Widow. I got a boot to the face by Paige.

She got on the apron and Dean tagged her in. "You could have just ran." He said before getting out. Paige gave me a Paige Turner. 1..2..3.

I feel so defeated.

Shorter and weirder chapter, I will update later.