Hall Of Fame

Aj's pov*

The week has gone by pretty fast. Tonight is Hall Of Fame, and I'm really excited. I put on a black gown with my Chuck Taylors. "You look nice." Dean said.

"You know, that's the first time I've ever seen you in a tux." I commented. "It's the only time too." He said. I laughed. "I know." I said as Roman walked out. "Hey Ro." I said. "Hi."

Paige and Seth walked out as well. "Aj! You look so pretty!" Paige exclaimed. "You do too." I told her. "Dean, your shoes don't match your suit." She pointed out.

"I put a tux on, deal with it." Dean said, grabbing my hand. "Well, lets go." I said. Brie was waiting in the lobby for us. "Hey Brie." Roman said and we left. We soon arrived at the arena.

I noticed a lot of WWE Superstars and Divas were already there. We headed to the carpet and people took pictures. Maria came up to me and Dean.

"Hello guys." She said. "Hi." I waved to her. "Ok so quick few questions. This one is for Dean, what's with the shoes?" She asked him.

"Oh these walnuts. They yelled at me if I wore combat boots." He said. "They probable cost more than your house."

"Ok, well this one is for you Aj. What are you thinking, going into this match against one of the principal owners, Stephanie McMahon?" She asked.

"Stephanie has been torching us for a long time now. But putting me in the Shield, was a good thing for me, but an awful thing for her. She's gonna regret ever messing with us." I stated.

"Ok, one more for both of you. Who are you most excited for, going into this year's Hall Of Fame?"

"I'm gonna say Macho Man." Dean said. "Well, im gonna have to say Connor and Alundra Blaze. Connor was so full of energy and we all are gonna miss him. And Alundra, because she was so insperational." I spoke.

"Thank you." She stepped back. I went backstage and saw all the inductees. "So you guys are The Shield." Kevin Nash said. "That we are." Roman said. "You guys are cool." He said.

I walked over to Alundra. "Hi, I'm a huge fan." I said. She looked over at me. "No, no, I'm a huge fan. You are the definition of Diva." She said. "Thank you." I said. We took a picture together.

"I love it." I told her before walking back to the guys, Brie, and Paige. "Its about to start, lets go take our seats." Paige said.

Me and Dean sat down next to each other, Paige and Seth sat in front of us, and Roman and Brie sat a couple seats away from us.

Later..

Hall Of Fame ended and the group left. Me and Dean walked outside, hand in hand. "Wanna go get something to eat?" He asked. "Sure." I said.

We got in his rental. "Its so cold." I told him. "Well your in luck, because I always keep this with me." He handed me his Shield sweatshirt. "Your the best." I kissed him.

"I am aren't I?" He smirked. He drove us to McDonalds. We ordered and once they gave us our food, he drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He smiled.

I looked out the window as he pulled up to a beach. "It's so pretty!" I exclamied. "You like it?" He got out of the car. "Yes." I said almost instantly. "Well come on." We ran down to the water.

Dean took off his shoes and his shirt. He jumped into the water. "Come on!" He shouted. "No way!" I shouted back. "Please?" "Nope."

"Don't make me." He said. "Make you what?" I asked. He ran up to me and picked me up. "Noo! Your all wet!" I screamed. "Yeah, well so are you!" He threw me in the water.

I pretended to drown. "Shit!" He swam over and helped me. I kissed him. "Gotcha." I smiled evily. "Oh your gonna get it now!" He splashed water in my face. We had a water war.

"Ok, we better go. It's really dark." I said. "Ok." He said. We got out of the water, and got somewhat dry. He drove us back to the hotel. Wrestlemania is tomorrow.

I'm ready.