Why Seth?

Aj's pov*

Pain shot through my whole body as the chair shots kept coming. Seth Curb Stomped Dean, Kane choke slammed Roman, and I was being lifted up.

Seth threw me into and RKO, followed up by a Curb Stomp. They left with that. Medics came down, with stretchers, and they loaded us up on them. The crowd booed as we were rolled up into the trainers room.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. I saw Dean sitting nearby, muttering things angrily to himself. Then there was Roman, he was just sitting there with a saddened look on his face.

I tried sitting up, but it hurt too much. I grunted in pain. "Aj." Dean grabbed my hand. Tears flowed down my face. "Why did Seth do that?" "I'm gonna kill him!" He exclaimed, getting up.

"Dean!" I shouted. His head shot back towards me. "What?" He asked impatiently. "Don't, we are gonna need a plan if this is gonna work." I said. "Fine." He sighed and sat down again. "So what's your plan?" Ro asked.

"No idea, but we'll figure something out." I told them. I noticed Paige walk by, she shot me a nasty glare before continuing on.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked, noticing the expression on my face. "Nothing." I shook it off and fought through the pain, sitting up. "Let's just go." Roman said. "Ok." I stood up with the help of Dean.

"Oh my god!" Brie ran up. "Are you guys ok?" "Does it look like we're ok?" I asked with attitude. She stepped back a little. "Sorry Brie." I mumbled.

"It's fine, I know how you feel." She told me. It was true, she had been stabbed in the back by her own flesh and blood. We all walked out to the rental van. Brie drove us back to the hotel, I didn't even bother changing out of my ring gear.

I laid on me and Dean's bed, thinking about what had just happened. I stood up and walked into what used to be Seth and Paige's room. What's happening to us?

I looked at all the pictures and even took one of his shirts. For memories. I saw a picture of all of us. The whole gang, even Brie. I remember that Seth made the picture himself. It was really cool. (Pic at beginning is the photo:)

Tears were yet again streaming down. I miss Seth! I hate Seth for doing this to us! Why Seth?! Why?! I fell to my knees just thinking about it. Dean came in and helped me out.

"We're gonna get him back. I promise." He told me, trying to keep me calm. "Ok." I mumbled into his chest. "Have you talked to Paige?" Roman came over to where we were.

"No, but she did shoot me a mean glare earlier." I said. "Well if you guys ever need me, I'll be in 368." Brie walked out after giving Roman a hug. "Well lets make a plan." I said. We worked something out. It took a long time, but we worked it out.

"Perfect."

Hi! I updated, yay! Hope you enjoyed. What's their plan? Why would Seth do such a thing? Answers will all come soon:)