Christmas Pt.2

Aj's pov*

"I dare you to kiss me."

He leaned in slowly. Of course, Deans phone just had to ring. We were centimeters away from kissing. He turned and picked his phone up.

Dean's Pov*

I am so mad! I was about to kiss her. The girl that I'm in love with. And my phone rings. "Hello?" "Hey Deano!" Seth said. "Your dead to me!" I whisper yelled. I saw Aj get up awkwardly.

"What?" "Never mind I gotta go." I said. "Bye." He said as I hung up. This was so awkward! "So.." She spoke. "So.." "This is awkward." She said. "Yep." I said.

Aj's Pov*

I can't do this! This is so awkward! I walked into the Roman's room. I could tell Dean went into his. I plopped on the bed and laid back. I let out a huge sigh. "Stupid phone." I muttered to myself.

It was the perfect opportunity too!

Dean's Pov*

I can't tell Seth about this. I can't tell anyone about this. I shouldn't have answered it! I really wanted to kiss her. The door opened. I looked over and Aj walked over to me.

"Sorry." She said sitting next to me. "Why are you sorry?" I asked. "That was awkward." She said. "Its not your fault." I said. She sighed.

"What do we do now?" She asked. "Don't know." I said. She started laughing uncontrollably. "What are you laughing at?" I started laughing along with her.

"I don't know!" She said, still laughing her head off. We fell back on my bed. We laughed for a couple minutes, before stopping ourselves.

"We could go get something to eat." She said. "Ok." I said. I put jeans on, along with the shirt she gave me. She walked out in jeans, a t shirt, and her Chuck Taylors. We grabbed our coats and headed out.

Aj's Pov*

We got to a small little restaurant. We drove past the snowman we made. We pulled in and we ordered. "Merry Christmas." He said. "Merry Christmas." I said back.

We started eating. "Whens Seth and Roman getting back?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He said. I nodded. We finished up and left. When we got back to the hotel, we just sat on the couch and stared at the wall.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I made us hot chocolate. I gave him his and we continued. "Thanks." He said. "Welcome." He took a sip. "Oh god that's hot!" He yelled, putting it down. I laughed at him.

He threw a marshmallow at me. "Oh its on!" I shouted. I picked one up and threw it at him. We got up and had a full on war. I took five of them and launched it at him. He acted like he just got shot.

I laughed and we threw more. Once we ran out of marshmallows, I looked around. "Gosh, that's a lot of marshmallows on the ground." I said smiling.

"Look at the couch!" He said. I looked at it. "Oh my god!" I screamed. We both laughed. We sat in a pile of marshmallows. I stared at him, as he stared at me.

Dean's Pov*

This is my chance. We were both staring at each other. I leaned in, and so did she. Our lips touched softly. I pulled her closer to me. It turned into a passionate kiss.

She pulled away. "What does this make us?" She asked. "You could be my girl friend?" I smirked. She returned the smirk and kissed me again.

"Ok."