Christmas Pt.1

Aj's Pov*

Today's Christmas! I'm so excited. I got up from Roman's room and went into Dean's. Since they weren't here, I got Roman's bed for the week. I walked in and jumped on him. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" I shouted.

His eyes opened and he shot out of bed. "Merry Christmas." He said. "I got you something." I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yep." I said and gave him a box.  He opened it. I got him the first Shield shirt with me on it. "Wow, thanks." He said putting it on.

Dean's Pov*

No one has gotten me anything since i was 9 years old. "It means a lot." I smiled. I pulled out a small box of my own. "Here." I said handing it to her. "You didn't have to." She said. "But I did."

She opened it. "Oh my god, its beautiful!" She exclaimed. "I though thought you'd like it." I said. It was a little necklace with a pink skull on it. I walked into the living room.

"What happened out here?" I asked. There was a tree and Christmas decorations everywhere. "I did some decorating." She said. "I can see that."

"Wanna go skiing today?" She asked. "I've never been, but ok." I said. "You've never been skiing?!" She asked in shock. "Nope." I said. "Let's go!" She said.

We got dressed and headed out. We got there and she dragged me inside. We put on skates and we got on the ice. Don't fall. She took off like a pro.

I struggled to stay on my feet. She slid over and held onto my hand. We started sliding around. "This is easier than I thought." I said. She let go of me and I fell down. "Never mind." I said.

She started laughing. She helped me up and we got going again. After a while, we got something to eat. We were sitting in a small little restaurant and someone comes up to us.

Aj's Pov*

Someone came over and held something over our heads. I looked up and saw a mistletoe. "We aren't dati-" Dean began, but I cut him off by kissing his cheek. The guy left and Dean looked at me. He was smiling really big at me.

"You know, you didn't have to right?" He asked. "Its a tradition.... Plus, I kinda did it for fun." I smiled back. "Fun?" He asked. "I just wanted to see your reaction." I said. "I see."

I think I might have feelings for Dean. It hit me. That's why I was always closer to Dean. That's why I liked him better out of them all. I like Dean. We went back to the hotel and we watched some stupid Christmas movie.

"So..." He said, clearly he was bored. "So.." I said back. "Wanna play a game?" He asked. "What game?" I asked. "How about truth or dare?" He suggested. "Ok."

"Truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." I said. "Ok, is it true that you like me?" He asked. I sat there and smiled. I looked down at a pillow and I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Yes." I said. I looked up and saw him smiling. "Is that so?" He smirked. "Maybe."

"Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." He said. "Is it true that you like me?" I asked. "Yep." He said. "Truth or dare?" He asked again. "Truth." I said. "Is it true that you like it when I pull you into me?" He asked.

I bit my lip. "Sometimes." I said shyly. "I pick dare." He said.

"I dare you to kiss me."