Dean vs Punk

Dean's pov*

I was getting ready for my match when Aj walked up. "You better tear him apart out there." She said. "Trust me. I will." I smirked. "Ok, well if the whole Authority is out there, we're coming out too." She said.

"Ok, lets go." I grabbed her hand and we walked up to the stairs. "Nice shirt by the way." I commented. "Thanks." She smiled at me. "Hey guys." Roman and Seth walked over. "You guys ready?" Aj asked.

"Let's go."

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, SHIELD!

I appeared at the top of the stairs and we all walked down, I offered to help Aj over, she accepted it and we got in the ring.

Look in my eyes! What do ya see? The cult of personality!

Aj's pov*

Punk walked down with the rest of The Authority. I watched Stephanie with narrowed eyes, she glared at me. "Hey, don't do anything stupid." Roman said to me.

I sighed. "Whatever." We got out of the ring. The ref rang the bell as Dean and Punk circled. Dean went straight after him with punches and multiple kicks.

Punk backed Dean into a corner and started kicking him until the four count. He backed up and Dean got up. They started going at it again.

I was still watching The Authority out of the corner of my eye. Dean was taking control of Punk. Randy jumped on the apron. Roman ran around and knocked him off.

Kane was gonna go after him, but Seth went flying over to him and knocked him down. I walked over and stood face to face with Stephanie.

Hunter stepped in front of me. I stepped out of the way, allowing Roman to spear him through the barricade. I went straight to Stephanie and started pounding her face with my fist.

I was too busy fighting Steph to realize that Punk was about to give Dean a GTS. I turned around and got in the ring, causing him to drop Dean. "What are you doing little girl?!" He yelled

I got out of the ring as Dean got up and gave him Dirty Deeds. He pinned him for the win. Me and the guys got in and The Authority retreated. I put my fist out, followed by Seth, the Roman, and Dean. "Believe that!" Roman shouted.

We went backstage and celebrated. "Good job Deano!" Seth shouted. I hugged Dean and went into the Divas locker room. "Oh my gosh! You beat up Stephanie! It was so funny!" Paige ran up right away.

"It was so fun. She deserved it." I walked over to my locker. I started putting on my skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. "Wanna go to a bar after this?" She asked. "Yeah sure." I said, grabbing my bag.

We left the locker room and started walking over to the guys' locker room. "Oh hey guys." Brie walked over. "Hi." Paige said, I just waved. "Hey come on, we're going to see the guys." Paige said as Brie followed us.

"Hi!" I yelled once we got there. They all walked over. "Hey Roman! We got your date." We moved out of the way so Brie was in between us. "Hi." She said to the guys. "Hello." Roman said. Seth nudged his shoulder and Dean pushed him closer.

Me and Paige moved out of the way. "Your so tall." Brie said. "You guys should go get something to eat or something." Seth said. The two left and Dean and Seth changed.

They both took their shirts off and me and Paige stared at them. "You guys are obsessed." Seth laughed. Dean walked over to me. "Hi." He smiled down at me.

"Hi." I kissed his nose. "That was my nose." He said. "I know." I smiled back at him. "You aren't supposed to kiss someone's nose, that's just weird." He chuckled.

"I know." I pushed him away playfully. They got dressed and we headed out to the bar. "How long before Roman blows it?" Paige asked.

"Eh. He won't last too long."

**************************
Hi guys, I was in the mood to update so there it is. My aunt has been doing a little better, and I'm so happy about that. Also, the comments you guys left me were amazing, thanks for you're support:)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!