S4 Chapter 9

Katsuki Bakugo was living his worst nightmare. No, it wasn't a villain attack or anything like that, rather the large silhouette of his mother standing in his classroom doorway. His own sanctuary, ruined. It was something he had feared since hearing about that stupid "family day" crap. Now, he had to deal with that old hag.

She practically skipped into the room, her annoying arms opened wide to her son in excitement. "Katsuki! It's so good to see you again. I hope you're dumb ass isn't getting into any trouble."

Wrapping her arms around Bakugo, she squeezed the life out of him only for the boy to shout back, already trying to get out of her grip. "Get your damn hands off of me you old hag!! Go find Amari and bug her for god's sakes!"

Although the woman only grabbed tighter, ignoring his words and frowning. "Don't speak to me like that Katsuki! Just because you are living on your own doesn't mean you can act like such an ass all the time!"

Blinking in surprise, this caused all of his classmates to look at the boy curiously. So this was Bakugo and Amari's mother? Somehow it made sense, knowing that anger ran in the family now. So that's where they got their rough attitude.

Deku rounded the corner then, laying eyes on the woman as Mitsuki suddenly let go of her son, now running up to the green haired boy in question as she stepped over Katsuki's gasping breath. "Izuku!! It's so lovely to see you again! How have you been?"

Feeling a slight bit of embarrassment in his cheeks, Deku stuttered back, missing the woman as well. "Oh, uhh I've been okay Bakugo. How have you been?"

She sighed heavily then, pointing to her son that was still recovering from her death grip. "Ah you're still so sweet. I can't believe I haven't seen you in so long! I hope Katsuki's been treating you well. If not, it's okay you can tell me and I'll kick his ass for you..."

Deku blinked in surprise and decided to lie to the woman, now worried about Kacchan's life if he told her the truth. "Ah well you know, Kacchan is Kacchan. But it's alright."

Mitsuki smiled in understanding as Bakugo suddenly sprung up, his face red with anger and embarrassment. "Hey, stop talking to that damn Deku already! He's just a loser.."

Bakugo's mother shook her head though, ignoring his words as she muttered. "Where are your manners?! He was your childhood friend Katsuki. You need to be nicer to him."

The boy's face turned red in embarrassment as his classmates chuckled behind him, clearly enjoying the show that was displaying in front of them. Yeah, this was his worst nightmare. If only Amari was here, she was always able to quell that woman..

Although his prayers were answered when the girl in question poked her head through the door, a small smile on her face. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything.."

Her voice was like a breath of fresh air, Katsuki immediately taking her by the shoulders and pushing her into their mother in a single motion. "Finally, get your ass in here and quell her already. She's already pissing me off.."

Wobbling a couple steps, Amari found her mother's eyes, now smiling slightly at the woman. "Hi mom."

At her daughter's voice Mitsuki felt a ball of emotion in her throat, her attitude turning a complete 180 like usual. "Hello my sweet girl, how are you doing?"

She accepted an embrace from the woman as the other students started to feel whiplash from this woman. Did she always act this with her kids? That household must have been interesting.

Nodding beneath her arms, Amari replied plainly. "I'm doing great. I do miss you and dad though. It's so great to see you again."

Mitsuki smiled at her daughter then, nodding back. "Oh we miss you also sweetie. I hope Katsuki's been treating you well."