S2 Chapter 1

Totally forget to update the chapters on Wattpad so you'll be getting spam. Hope you enjoy the influx of content! 

----------------------

Staring at his sister for the first time in weeks, there were a variety of things he wanted to do and say to her. A short time ago he thought he would never see her annoying peppy smile ever again and now it felt like some sort of miracle, like he was getting another chance.

His first instinct was to straight up yell at her and ask her why she had been so reckless in the first place. If she knew that using her quirk would kill her then why had she pushed herself all this time? Amari was more reckless and stupid then he orginally thought.

Amari waved at him awkwardly, not really sure how to start this conversation. "Hey Katsuki. How have you been?"

At her words, he snapped out of his thoughts, just standing in utter shock, trying to process the situation. "What, how did you ...?"

But she just laughed awkwardly in response. "Sorry about being gone for so long, but I'm good now! It really wasn't as bad as you think."

Katsuki's mind flashed back to her broken cold body and knew that wasn't the case. She was almost dead back then. He had felt it. "Bullshit. You were missing."

His phrasing just seemed funny to her,already knowing that the Doc had talked to her parents so they wouldn't worry. "Missing? What, no I wasn't. I was just with some doctors from America. That's why it took so long."

Her response brought unknowing warning bells in his head but before he could call her out on them, Deku and the rest of the class walked in, also seeming surprised. "Amari-chan! You're back! Are you okay?"

Amari eyes directed back towards her classmates and smiled, purposely avoiding eye contact with Todoroki. That was something she had to deal with later. "Hey everyone, yeah I'm good as new! Sorry if I worried you."

Bakugo watched her interactions and wanted to say more but found it hard when Deku and the rest of the class were watching the two of them. He couldn't say anything in front of them.

So instead, in one motion, Katsuki stomped up to Amari with intent, now wrapping his hand around her arm firmly. "Katsuki?"

Then, he pulled her out of the classroom, making her drop her bag onto the floor in the process. Amari thought that he probably wanted to yell at her or something. That's usually how it went.

The two turned a corner and when Bakugo realized there was no one there, he let go, now strangely silent. Amari was confused at this, noticing his distant expression. "Katsuki, are you okay?"

Balling his hands into a fist, Katsuki shook his head once. "How in the hell could I be okay? First you go out and almost get yourself killed and then you go missing for four weeks! I told you to stop being so goddamn reckless!"

She wanted to touch his arm but decided against it, knowing he would just shove it away probably. Instead, she settled for a sigh, trying to lighten the mood. "I already told you that I wasn't missing, and yeah I did something kind of stupid but it's okay. I'm fine now."

Bakugo didn't like this response though, only thinking about her unmoving in that hospital bed. How dare she say everything was okay when he was going absolutely mad?

Feeling his feelings leak out, Katsuki then raised a fist and punched the wall behind him, just missing her head by a few inches. "Well I'm not fine!"

Amari flitched at the impact and when she opened her eyes, she saw Katsuki looking at her with an expression she'd never seen from him before. He looked sad. "Katsuki?"