Special Chapter

Hello everyone! There will be a new chapter from S4 in a couple days but I'm still outlining the direction of the story so it's not quite ready yet. Although, I've had this idea in my head for a couple weeks and wanted to write a little side adventure with the characters. I hope you will still read regardless while waiting for the actual new chapter. Warning though, this has many feels (and coming from me, that's saying a lot so be prepared) *gives free tissues* Hope you enjoy!

P.S. This story takes place a couple weeks after Amari activates her quirk for her brother at the end of S4 Ch1 and will be canon.

--------------------------------

Bakugo grumbled to himself as he walked down the busy public streets, hands stuffed into his pockets like always. His mother had called him and yelled at him to get some groceries since he had done nothing but eat out every day since they entered the dorms. He just didn't care and was too worried with Amari at the time to leave her. Although now that everything was okay, he had no more excuses.

Thinking back to his sister, Amari had been training with Endeavor every chance she got, all while still caring for her wellbeing which Katsuki was grateful for. It seemed like she had grown up in these past couple weeks. He was honestly proud of her, knowing that soon enough she'd be a real force to be reckoned with.

He turned the corner only to stop when he noticed two very familiar figures in front of him, one of them being his sister and the other that icy hot bastard. "Katsuki, what are you doing here? You don't usually go out on a Sunday."

Looking down, Bakugo found the two holding hands and tried not to gag, still not liking the memory of his sister making out with that boy in his mind. "The old hag told me I had to go outside or she'd come find me, stubborn woman."

Amari couldn't help but crack a smile at that. "Ah, sounds like her. I got that speech last week."

Katsuki groaned back, knowing they shared the same experience, now pointing to their intertwined hands. "And what are you two doing? It wouldn't have killed you to tell me where you were going stupid."

The girl opened her mouth to answer when Todoroki did so for her, showing Bakugo their hands by raising their arms. "We're on a date."

Rolling his eyes, Bakugo scoffed. "Yeah dumbass, I got that. Put your hands down already, I don't wanna see that shit. I meant, what are you doing on your...date.."

He gagged a bit at the word date causing Amari to smirk, knowing he was trying his best to accept them. "Oh well, Shoto wanted to show me this butterfly garden exhibit down the road. Do you wanna come?"

Although Katsuki seemed less than pleased, Shoto breathed a sigh of relief as well. He kind of just wanted it to be Amari and him anyways. Bakugo would probably scare the butterfly's away. "Hell no, that sounds like torture."

Just then, the phone began to ring in her pocket and Amari pulled out the object before sighing and turning to Todoroki. "It's your father. I have to take this. Do you mind waiting a couple seconds? I'll be really fast."

Yet the boy didn't seem to mind, just nodded his head. "It's not a problem at all. Take your time."

Amari smiled at that before waving to Katsuki and lifting the phone up to her ear. "Thanks, you're the best. See you around Katsuki, make sure you get enough groceries so you can cook me dinner tonight!"

His Reasons (Todoroki X OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara