Chapter 6

Katsuki sat alone in the hospital waiting, when a voice echoed next to him. He turned and found Amari standing in front of him. "Brother, are you okay?"

Placing his hands on his lap, Katsuki shook his head, not wanting to worry her. "Yeah, it's nothing."

Amari smiled and this and turned her head towards the window, her only view of the outside world. "It's so pretty outside today. Was the weather really warm?"

He just shrugged his shoulder at this, noticing the IV sticking out of her arm. "It's average."

Nodding her head, her eyes saddened. "I wish I could feel it."

Katsuki felt his own heart drop in his stomach, his next words pouring out without meaning to. "Then why don't you?"

Just then, the air grew incredibly thick as her voice rang in his ear, smooth and cruel. "Because you took everything from me."

His eyes widened only to find her a few inches from his face. "What.."

She smiled at this but now it was empty and mocking. "It's your fault I"m like this Katsuki. Why must you be so cruel? I can't even live a normal life because of you."

He felt hypnotized by his sister, unable to look away but still hearing her insults as clear as day. It was too much.

Katsuki let out a shaky breath whispering. "Stop it..."

But Amari only continued, running her hands through his hair. "It's your fault I can't ever go outside, it's your fault I can't use my quirk."

The words continued and he pounded his hands across his ears, trying to block it out. "No, stop it...!"

Yet they only returned, even more cruel than before. "It's your fault that I'm made fun of, and it's your fault that I'm going to die."

At her last words he pried his eyes open only to see blood dripping down the corner of her face, pooling on the floor in a soft splat. He looked on in horror, shaking his head. "No.. I'm sorry..."

But Amari only smiled, touching his face and suddenly more blood appeared on her arm. It was like his touch was killing her. "It's too late for sorry. I'll never forgive you for what you did brother. You ruined my life."

Just then, she lost all color in her eyes, collapsing to the ground as if she was a broken rag doll, the blood pooling around her body quickly.

Katsuki screamed and raced forward, shaking her body and begging her, pleading her to wake up. He had to do something. The tears poured down his face as he held his lifeless sister in his arms. "No! I'm sorry Amari, I'm so sorry..this is all my fault..no! Please don't leave. NOOO."

-----------------------------------

Suddenly, Katsuki sprung out of bed, desperately reaching for the ceiling in a crying shout. "NO!"

He focused his eyes but found his sister nowhere to be seen. It was just him alone in his bedroom, sweating profusely.

Feeling his heart hamming in his chest, Katsuki put his head in his hands. That nightmare was even more vivid than usual. It truly scared him.

Just then, the door slammed open at her mother shouted loudly. "What the hell are you screaming about so early in the morning Katsuki?! You're giving me a headache!"