eighty-five

"So I can't touch you?" Jisung says. He's upset.

"Under my shirt? Anywhere below? When someone is here or we're out or I'm in the middle of doing something? No."

"Y-You don't like it?" Jisung's voice quivers.

"It's not that. But there's a right time and a wrong time. When someone else is here or I'm doing work, we can't do those things, right?"

Jisung nods. He sniffs. "Okay... Sorry..."

"And Jisung," Minho says. Gently. He extends a hand to take his. "What we do between ourselves is not for anyone else to know or see."

"Between ourselves? Like our bodies? Like fucking?"

"Anything... sexual. Yes."

"Oh," Jisung mumbles. "I j-just thought... Hyunjin's our friend and you tell him everything and you trust him and I was so happy..."

"I understand, Jisung. You're right, I do trust him. But sex... well, it's a private matter. It's special for those who want to do it together."

"Some people get uncomfortable if you talk about it. Some think it's disrespectful. Some just don't want to hear any details about w-what um, people are doing with each other, you know? 

"It's just us consenting to... seeing and touching each other, it's no one else's business and it shouldn't be."

"Because we love each other?" Jisung says.

"Yes, and we trust each other. So what we do is our secret. I don't want Hyunjin or anyone else to know about the details of it, just like I don't want to know what Hyunjin does in his relationships—"

"Oh, does Hyunjin have someone?"

"He's in a long-distance relationship... with my brother. Anyways! Back to what I was saying. People's bodies are theirs alone and they decide who to tell or how much to tell them or how and when and where they let someone else touch them. Does that make sense to you?"

Jisung gazes at him. Thinks. His eyes go wide.

"You asked me yesterday! In the bathroom! If you could touch me! So I need to always ask you first, too!"

"Yeah..." Minho says. "Jisung, I think... because this is all new, maybe right now it's hard for you to know when it's okay and when it's not. So for now, while you're still getting used to this and learning, you can ask me first if you want to do something, and I will ask you too—"

"You don't have to ask me anything!"

Minho laughs. "But I will. Until you can determine what's okay and when it's okay for yourself, alright?"

"Okay," Jisung says. Nods seriously. "So you're not angry with me?"

Minho cups his face. Kisses him. "No. I won't be mad at you for something you just didn't know anything about."

"Is it okay if I kiss you now?"

Minho chuckles. "Sure."

The Mannequin - Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें