fifteen

His rule for Jisung is simple: Eat first. Then you get a kiss.

The mannequin never follows it though.

Minho tries to scold him. Remind him of his rule. But Jisung will smile. Nod. And throw himself in his lap. Ready to kiss him.

Minho... finds it cute. Too cute. It kind of carries him away. But not too much. Of course. He's still very careful of... being turned on. 

Because Jisung's just... so fucking gorgeous. He's a little too tempting... and very, very... clueless. Which is not good.

They're mostly innocent kisses. Jisung will sometimes hum. He'll press his soft lips against Minho's. Again and again. 

That gets something stirring in Minho. So he'll hug him. Kiss his cheek. Rub his back. Slowly get him off his lap. Guide him to the kitchen. Feed him something.

Jisung will gaze happily at him. With just a hint of shyness. But like as if this is all he wants in life. To be around Minho and kiss him.

Which he eventually... and quickly comes to do more of. After he's eaten.

He's adorable. Minho always tells himself that he has to be on guard. To keep the kissing from going too far.

Not many days after... Jisung sits close to him. His body begins to lean against his. He's reading a volume Minho gave him. This one doesn't contain too much adult content.

Then... something interesting happens.

Jisung suddenly sits up, but he's frowning.

"What's the matter?" Minho asks.

"I forgot to tell you," he says. His expression's troubled.

"Tell me what?"

"I remember something," he responds.

"Oh, that's great! What do you remember?"

Jisung shakes his head. "It's hard to explain. It's a room, I think. But it's dark. And... it doesn't make me feel good."

Minho becomes concerned. Jisung's lip wobbles. His eyes tear up. He's holding a hand to his chest.

"H-How does it make you feel?" Minho says. He can't help but kiss him quickly. Just to get rid of his tears. He doesn't like them.

Jisung smiles a little. Leans forward to peck his lips. Once. Twice. Three times. Till Minho's smiling too.

"Sungie." He holds his cheeks. To stop his kisses. "Tell me more."

Jisung sighs. A pout's on his lips again. "I don't know. I-It's not nice. I don't know what it is... But it's scary..."

Minho hugs him warmly that night. Gives him a sweet kiss.

Then Jisung turns back to a mannequin.

Minho asks Hyunjin again. Without trying to seem urgent. Or too interested. Just mildly curious.

"Ah, I think I could do some investigating myself, if you like? Grandma's a bit better now because she's getting used to things, but it's still hard to have a proper conversation with her."

Minho instantly feels bad. "Oh no, please don't bother then! If you find out anything, that's great... but yeah, don't worry too much about it."

He'll just have to wait for Jisung. To get more of his memories back.

It's that weekend. His friends invite him to go out. He joins. Plans to go home early. Not because Jisung becomes alive—

That makes him pause. He realizes he... doesn't want to hook up with anyone anymore. It hasn't even crossed his mind since the last time he ran off. Like... as if... he already has someone...

He's back to thinking... Of whether he's getting feelings for Jisung. If that's even okay. If... what they do now... counts as him being in a relationship? He's unsure.

Truthfully... he's had to wank in showers daily. So he can avoid getting too affected. It's not easy! Jisung keeps crawling into his lap. Kisses him. Makes him feel... things.

Yes, Minho's been able to keep it from getting... dangerous.

Jisung's hands are usually on his face.

Minho keeps his own off... entirely. Because Jisung feels so soft. So warm. And when he's sitting on Minho...

He shakes his head. Stop it.

So... shouldn't he want to... spend a night with someone? Or... maybe take that lady across from him out one time? She seems nice. And she's glancing at him in ways that suggest she might like him.

No. Nevermind. Scratch that.  "All right. Goodnight, guys."

He hears calls of his name. Questions. Someone asks if he's got a wife home or something. He laughs and waves. Takes a cab home.

Yeah. He doesn't know what's happening with him either. Something tells him... it's wrong to pursue a relationship with someone else. To have one night stands.

But... to want to like Jisung as a person... as a human being... as a partner? That's wrong too. Wanting to be attracted to him is wrong.

Letting Jisung like him? Want him? That's also wrong?

Fuck. What's Minho supposed to do?

He's confused. Frustrated. Upset.

To be continued...