eleven

Minho asks Hyunjin about Jisung. Or the mannequin. Not in a way that gives anything away though.

The mannequin's from the house of Hyunjin's grandmother. She moved into his family's home. So the old house was sold.

"Oh, where'd she get it?"

"I don't know. She is not quite right anymore, Minho, but I can try and ask her. You really like it, huh?"

"Y-Yes! It's a beautiful thing. I would love to know who made it and designed it. Must've been an incredible artist."

Minho really does like it. Too much. He's becoming more aware of changes. Like... how the mannequin makes him feel.

How the mannequin responds to him. Its eyes shine. It has huge smiles. Minho wants to pull him close. Wrap his arms around him. Feel his warmth when its alive.

What the hell? He thinks to himself. Are you... getting feelings for a thing that's... not a living thing for a couple hours a day? A creature that doesn't know who or what or where he probably is?

It was all cute at first. Was warm. It felt like... a child or pet that you care for. Give love to. But now...

Minho gulps. You did like kissing him, he tells himself.

Yes. But it just felt nice. Innocent. Not... like how his feelings are transforming now... He's just kind of... getting attracted to Jisung. He thinks there are two possible reasons why.

First reason's that... Well. It must have started when he began asking the mannequin to hold his face a certain way. Sit or stand a certain way. Just for a few seconds when it's alive. For him to get a quick reference.

He's been using Jisung when he's a mannequin too. It's so much easier than pictures. He's got a beautiful figure. Almost perfect it seems.

So Minho can take a glance at it. To check lighting or angles.

But... he's been getting to the more adult scenes in his work. So when he glances up... he has different images in mind. And... they really... do things to him. Whether the mannequin's still a mannequin. Or alive.

The other reason is that... Jisung's not kissing him anymore. He won't say it to him, of course. But it's getting more and more... upsetting.

It's the way the mannequin beams. His eyes roam around Minho's face. Then his lips... Then he blinks away. It's how his hands clasp each other.

Like he wants to jump at Minho. Hug him tightly. Give him that soft kiss he used to. But he's holding back.

Well. Minho doesn't know if that's really what the mannequin's thinking. But he kind of wishes it is. And until now, he's mad at that page of the book Jisung came across.

If Jisung's kissing him with no memories. No understanding. It's fine, right? Minho is okay with it. Because the kisses helped the mannequin since he thinks it's his form of love.

But Minho himself can't do it! Or ask him to. That's just not right...

And... it's not right that he misses... the soft feel of Jisung's beautiful lips... so, so much. It has caused his gaze towards him to change. He watches the mannequin... and it stirs feelings up inside him. 

He looks at the way his clothes fit on Jisung. The way its dark hair falls over his eyes. His ears. His neck looks slender. Smooth. His skin's gorgeous... and soft. 

He loves how Jisung moves. How he has that look of wonderment on his face. That small pout. Those adorable eyes.

He loves the way Jisung delicately picks up his food. With his pretty hands and fingers. Even though he eats messily at times. It's when he's surprised at the taste. He hurries to consume it and fills his cheeks.

When Minho becomes aware of himself... like how he's watching the mannequin lick his own lips... the tips of his fingers... that's when he knows his feelings have gone too far.

He needs to go find someone. To fuck.

To be continued...