sixty-four

trigger warning: Gotta get, gotta get, gotta get that groove back

Minho gently connects their lips. He missed this. Missed Jisung sweetly asking for kisses. Innocently delving into his mouth. Shyly exploring it. Unawarely torturing Minho. Turning him on.

Jisung gasps. Pulls back for air. His hands still hold Minho's face.

"I love you," Minho tells him. Holds back his tears.

Jisung presses his soft lips on Minho's again. He kisses them. Takes them into his mouth. Sucks gently. Minho lets him. He returns some kisses too. But mostly leaves Jisung to do as he likes.

There's a short mewl. Jisung parts. Rests their foreheads.

He pants quietly. And his eyes stay closed.

Minho smiles. Pecks his cheek. "Are you tired?"

"No..." He murmurs. "I like it. So much. I like you. Love you."

Minho moves his hand. To the back of Jisung's head. Tugs him lower. He wants to kiss him longer. Deeper.

Minho's now sucking on Jisung's tongue.

He moans quietly from having him again. Alive. His hardness is pressed against... Jisung's soft crotch...

Minho stops. Separates. Quickly.

Jisung blinks his eyes open. His lips are pink. Irresistible

"L-Let's stop for today, okay?" Minho says. "You'll... you'll need to revert to your... mannequin form..."

He stares back at Jisung. His words have stopped. Because Jisung's moved slightly. To glance down between them.

"Oh... you have to go to the bathroom?" He says. Giggles. Then he blinks up. Frowns. Something's changing in his eyes...

Minho's heartbeat is heavy. "Jisung?"

"Minho..." He says. "His voice shakes. His lips tremble. His eyes fill with tears. "Oh... Minho... I— Minho!"

In moments... he's struggling to breathe. He's clinging to Minho. His head's rested on Minho's neck. He's trying to speak. But he's sobbing.

Minho's begun crying too. He's overwhelmed. He knew it would come. It would happen. But he's still too shocked.

He rubs Jisung's back. Combs his hair with his fingers. Sniffles. Kisses his head. "Yes, I'm here. It's okay. You're alright. I'm alright. I love you... I love you so much..."

He can't make out what Jisung's trying to say. But he's hearing sorrys. His name. Something about not knowing. Something about forgetting. Hurting him. More sorrys.

"Jisung... It's okay..." Minho strokes his back. Speaks close to his ear. Because Jisung's sobs are too loud to speak over. "You didn't do anything wrong... it's okay, I love you..."

Eventually... Jisung's quieter. But his snivels are sharp...