thirty-six

Hyunjin sends a text to Minho. He says he told his mother. She'd love to have them for dinner.

Minho is a bit scared. Jisung's not used to it. He'll be nervous. Aware that his Mama Haeun is there.

But Hyunjin said she doesn't always join them for dinner. It depends on how she's doing. So that made Minho quite relieved.

Minho shuffles to the bedroom. To tell Jisung. He finds him already in bed. He's sitting up against the headboard...

And a comic volume's in his hands... "Jisung?" 

The other gasps. Slaps the book to his chest. His face is pink.

'Uh... you okay there?" Minho says.

"Y-Yeah! I'm great! Just fine!"

Minho hasn't been checking what he reads. He knows Jisung's curious about the relationships in these stories.

He's obviously read some adult scenes.

"Minho, did you—um, did you eat breakfast?"

"Jisung, it's eleven at night."

"D-Dinner! I meant dinner!"

"We had dinner together," Minho says. Moves beside him.

Jisung bows his head. The book is held tightly to his chest.

Minho pecks his cheek. "What's the matter?"

Jisung pulls away the book. Minho holds back. From grabbing it out of his hands. It's open to a page with two lovers. They're kissing...

And one is giving the other a hand job.

Minho peers at Jisung. "W-What are you thinking about?"

"If you'll teach me this?" Jisung says. His eyes are hopeful.

"Oh. Y-Yeah? I mean... if you want me to..."

Jisung's eyes light up. He flips to the next page. Holds it up to Minho.

There are speech bubbles. I love you's. Praises. Beggings for more. Minho lowers the book. His eyes close. His face's hot. "Uh... I..."

"Look, he said it's love—" Jisung brings his book up again.

"I looked. I drew it. I know."

"Oh yeah, so you know!" Jisung looks at it himself. Sighs. "Does it really feel good though? I... I want to know... I'm curious..."

"Um..." Since Jisung came back human... Minho's thoughts for him have been clean. He has urges to hug. Kiss. Keep him safe. Happy.

But they'll shift so easily.

"It must... feel good..." Jisung says.

His eyes are on the characters. His mouth's so... pouty. He sighs again. Closes the book. Puts it on the table. Slips under the covers.