sixty

When Jisung turns alive... Minho is sitting on the bed.

He smiles at him. Stands. "Hello, Jisung."

Jisung's startled. Then he smiles back beautifully. Skips toward Minho.

"Hi, Minho," he says. Hesitates. But hugs him.

Minho's arms wrap around him tightly. Tears gather in his eyes. He kisses his shoulder. Pulls back. "How are you feeling, Jisung?"

"Good," he says. His smile falters. His hands touch Minho's face again. "W-Why are you crying?"

"Sorry," he murmurs. Sniffs. "I'm okay... Oh, you must be hungry. Come, let's eat." He takes Jisung's hand. Leads him out of the room.

Jisung stops him before the kitchen. Suddenly kisses his cheek.

"Minho. I need to tell you by the way... I get life when I'm given love."

"Oh, I kn—" He stops. Did Jisung not know this till today?

He thinks back to the first time... that Jisung transformed...

Jisung had been kissing him for a few days... in his sleep... before they actually met... because he'd read a few pages of Minho's comic...

"Jisung," Minho says. Turns him gently. Puts a hand on his back. "I'll give you everything you need to get more life, okay?"

"B-Because you love me?"

"Yes," he says. "Jisung... I know a little bit about you already... because we've met before... so if you want to know about it, I can tell you, okay?"

Jisung's silent. Staring at him. Minho brushes his bangs aside. To see more of his eyes. His heart hurts. He's missed him so much.

"Can you tell me a little bit?" Jisung says. His voice's soft. He touches his chest. "N-Not too much now. I feel... scared... like I must r-run away."

Minho cups his face. Stops himself from kissing him. "Of course. Don't worry. I won't hurt you, sweethea—" He closes his eyes. "Sorry. Jisung. I'm here to support you and take care of you, okay?"

Jisung breathes out shakily. Blinks. His eyelashes become wet. From the tears that have dropped. Minho thumbs them away.

"Okay... But can you call me... what you said before. I like it..."

Minho smiles. "Sweetheart?"

Jisung's eyes shine. "Y-Yeah that..."

Once again... Minho stops himself. From kissing him. "Okay," he says. "You have to eat now. You don't have a lot of time."

"Okay," Jisung says. Looks at Minho. Smiles widely.

Minho's heart skips. He pulls a chair out for Jisung. Lets him sit down.

"I have some cookies for you today. You like those."

Jisung hums. "Oh... I do?"

"Yes. You'll see. Just a moment."

- - -

- - - - - -

It's the second week. Jisung greets him with a smile. A hug. A kiss to the cheek. Every day.

Minho welcomes him with open arms. Feeds him. Answers any questions his love asks.

"Minho... are you an artist?"

"Yeah," he says. Watches Jisung much on his sandwich. There's a thoughtful look on his face.

"You drew those books..." Jisung says. Points toward the living room.

"Um, some of them. Yeah."

"The one I read yesterday?"

"N-No, not that one. It's a store bought book."

Jisung pouts. "Can I read something you made?"

"Uh, well— soon, sweetheart."

"Okay..." Jisung says. Dejectedly. Then his head snaps. "Oh! And you drew me!" His eyes twinkle happily.

"Yes, I did. Many times. And I still do... You're beautiful."

Jisung's cheeks blush. "T-Thank you," he says. Blinks. Frowns. His head tilts. "Do... people do something when they say thank you?"

Minho chuckles. "You used to... kiss me..."

Jisung stares. His sandwich's forgotten. His cheeks turn bright pink. He swallows. Touches his chest. "W-Why do I feel like this?"

Shit. Minho stands from his chair. Gets near him. Puts an around him. He places a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry, Jisung. It will take some time. You'll understand more when you remember. Just a little bit each day, okay? I'm sorry, eat for now."

Jisung picks up his sandwich. He takes a bite.

Minho bends down. Kisses his stuffed cheek. "I love you, Jisung."

To be continued...

here's a little fluffy chapter for y'all <3