twenty

Warning: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Minho," Jisung whispers. He's crawled over him. He's in a pair of pajamas. They're soft. Like him. "I read in the books... about this..."

He touches Minho's naked hip slowly. Gently.

Minho gulps. "A-About what?"

Jisung's fingers slip into his brief. "About love..." He says. His voice is small. "They touched here..." His voice grew quieter.

Minho's growing hard. He's biting his lip to not moan.

Jisung pulls his brief lower. Stares interestedly as he strokes him lightly. "And it... became like yours..."

Minho grabs his wrist. Rolls him over. Kisses his plump lips.

"Then what?" He asks.

Jisung's eyes droop. He wraps his arms around Minho's neck. Pecks his lips softly. "I don't know," he whispers. "You can teach me."

He pulls Minho into a sweet kiss. Their bodies are touching. The warm, soft fabric of his pajamas... feels lovely...

Then Minho's feeling the bulge underneath.

Oh, he wants Jisung. So much.

His arm slips under him. Hugs his small waist. Pulls him even closer.

He kisses Jisung's lips like he's been wanting. He nips at them. Runs his tongue across. He feels. Tastes. Sucks on his tongue.

He leaves Jisung panting. Breathless.

Minho kisses his cheeks. Unbuttons his pajama top. Drops more kisses down his face. Jaw. Feels the smooth skin of his chest.

Jisung moans quietly. Squirms. And Minho smiles into his soft neck. He keeps kissing it. Sucking gently on his skin.

"M-Minho," Jisung gasps.

"Mmm..." Minho kisses over his collarbone. "Yes?"

"T-Touch me here, please—"

Minho raises himself to see Jisung. His eyes are glassy. He's lifting his hips. Shaky fingers pull down his pajama bottoms.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck—"

Minho wakes with a gasp. He's panting. Sweating. His own underwear's down to his knees. His hand's busy on himself. He's hard. Wet.

"Fuck." He gets up carefully. Staggers to the bathroom.

That has to be his worst dream yet.

- - -

- - - - - -

When Jisung's not sitting on his lap... asking for kisses with tongue... preciously being innocent-but-unawarely-seductive...

Then it's not too difficult. To shake those images. Of the Jisung he dreams of. The Jisung he imagines in the shower.

Because the real Jisung is also this one. Innocent. Adorable.