twenty-one

Minho doesn't know how. But they're left with at least two hours. For Jisung's favorite activity... Which is kissing. 

Honestly... he could've just continued working.

He now usually finishes his adult scenes earlier in the day. So he's left with just the scenery. Jisung will sit close. Put his chin on his shoulder. He'll watch him interestedly. His lips naturally pout the entire time.

But Jisung's not doing that now. He's lying on the couch. Behind Minho. Which has made him glance back often. He's curious. A bit concerned.

Apart from his lust being overwhelming at times... these growing feelings are too. He keeps wanting Jisung. Close to him. By his side.

Minho places his tools away. He turns to Jisung.

The mannequin blinks slowly at him. His cheeks become pink.

"Do you want your kisses now?" Minho says.

Jisung nods. Tries to get up from the couch. But Minho's quicker. He moves to climb over him. Holds himself up on his arms.

Jisung looks gorgeous. He's wearing new white bunny patterned pajamas. His head's on a cushion. A few strands of his hair are still damp from his bath. He's blinking slowly again.

Minho caresses his cheek. "Are you feeling okay?"

Jisung nods. Minho leans in to peck his lips. A few times. Gently. Then longer. He presses his lips on the plump ones. Kisses them fully. He parts to see Jisung beneath him. Then kisses him again.

He feels Jisung's hand touch his neck.

Minho coaxes him to open his mouth. And Jisung does.

He meets Minho's tongue with slow light movements. 

It's a sweet and tender kiss. It fills him with warmth.

Minho sucks on his tongue. His upper lip. Kisses his parted mouth. Jisung's hand on his neck slips—

His eyes closed. And Minho pecks his cheek. His forehead. He smiles as he waits... for Jisung to open his eyes... But he doesn't.

"J-Jisung?" He touches his shoulder. "What's wrong?"

His eyes open heavily. Then he pouts. Shifts. Closes his eyes again.

Minho climbs off him. Sits beside him. Touches his cheek.

Jisung turns his whole body. He curls to the side. His eyes stay closed.

Minho frowns. "Jisung, what's wrong?"

"Nooo..." It sounds quiet. Whiny.

"W-What did I do?" Minho says worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Jisung curls even tighter. Further from him. There's nowhere to go on the couch. "Minho... no... stop..."

Minho stands. Starts to feel afraid. He stares. At Jisung's body.

He's breathing. He's alive.

Wait... Could he be... sleeping?

"But..." Minho's confused. "Aren't you going to turn back to a mannequin?" Isn't that Jisung's sleep?

There's no answer. He only hears the sound of Jisung's soft breaths.

Minho waits. For Jisung's change. To his hard statue form.

Minutes pass by... but nothing's happening.

Minho thinks fast. Carefully moves Jisung's body. Lifts him up.

The other whimpers. "Noooo..."

Minho kisses his head. Walks him to his bedroom. Places him on the bed gently. Covers him up. Pecks his head again. "Good night, Jisung."

To be continued...

I'm so fuCking lonely bruh... *sobs*

 *sobs*