eighteen

Minho's supposed to cook with Jisung the next day. But instead, he prepares the food by himself. Maybe because he feels sorry.

He makes things Jisung likes. Adds healthier stuff too.

His heart soars... when Jisung steps into the kitchen. He's quiet.

Minho smiles at him. "Good evening, Jisung."

The mannequin's eyes light up. He smiles. Widely. He skips to Minho. Throws his arms around him. He feels so full.

"I made you noodles," Minnho says. He guides Jisung to the table.

"Thank you! Oh, but wasn't I supposed to help?"

Minho sits down. Pecks his head. "I wanted to make up for yesterday..."

He puts an egg on Jisung's noodles. Loads of vegetables. And some meat. He places a glass of water in front of him. Then he sits opposite.

Jisung's staring. His eyes are round.

"Jisung? Eat up! You only have one meal a day so you need to eat well."

He blinks. Smiles. Shoves half the egg into his mouth. Fills his cheeks.

Minho watches him fondly. He occasionally opens his mouth too. So Jisung can give him a bite.

Jisung slurps up the last bit of soup. Minho laughs. He wouldn't be surprised if one day, Jisung licks the bowl too. "Full?" He asks.

Jisung nods. His eyes shine. "Thank you, Minho."

"You're welcome, baby," he says. Gets to his feet. Picks up the empty plates and bowls. Next, he feels a tug on his sleeve.

Jisung's staring again. "B-Baby?"

Minho blinks a few times. Did he say that?

"O-Oh, sorry. It just slipped out."

"No!" Jisung says. He grips Minho's arm now. "I... like it. It makes me feel nice. I don't know why but... it's a nice thing, isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah... well, I probably used it because you're so cute..."

Jisung beams. Proud. "Can I use it for you too?"

"O-Oh..." Minho says. His heart skips. But... that would... change things. Even more. He swallows. Concerned.

But he sees Jisung's hopeful... delighted eyes. 

It makes him sigh. "Sure, Jisung..."

Jisung leaps to his feet. Pecks Minho's cheek. His lips. He takes the dishes from Minho. Happily yells about wanting to wash them.

"Baby!" He then says. His hands are deep in the sink which is full of bubbles. "Can we do more kissing with tongue tonight?"

"Yeah sure— wait, w-what?!"

To be continued...