intro

It's the strangest feeling. It should be creepy.

But Minho isn't creeped out. Because it didn't feel... sinister.

He doesn't know how to explain it.

He can't share it with anyone. They'll say he was dreaming. Having a wet dream. They'll say he watched something scary. Or they might worry. Might say... someone snuck into his place.

But no. His place is secure. Everything's locked. Nothing's stolen.

He wasn't dreaming. Wasn't drunk. He wasn't watching anything. Wasn't doing anything else before.

He was just... sleeping peacefully.

When all of a sudden, he felt a pair of soft lips on his. And when he opened his eyes, he stared at the mannequin Hyunjin brought him.

He stood up and walked closer to it. He touched its pale fiberglass skin. It's smooth. Luminous. Reminds him of the moon.

It has soft... dark black hair. Closed eyelids. Straight sharp nose.

Its lips are full and pouty. Minho ran a thumb over them. He leaned forward. Kissed the hard, unmoving lips.

They feel familiar. Is he going crazy?

╔═════════════════╗

The Mannequin

by Seungmoooo_

╚═════════════════╝

Started: 10/23/22

Author: This was supposed to be a hyunlix story, originally. But until now, I still feel bad for deleting 'Technical Error'.

So I wanted to make a story that's quite similar to it.

Well, it's not really the story which is similar. It's the concept.

Anyway, expect a lot of fantasy shit in this story.

And yeahhh, my other stories... are just going to be sitting there in the corner for a very long time. I'm sorry.

I can't focus on one story, ahhhhh! My brain keeps telling me to go write another story even if I haven't finished the ongoing ones.