48

- 3rd person -

A young woman pokes her head in the room, immediately regretting when she saw Jiyong's furious face. ''What do you want you ugly rat?'' He demands as he eyes her down. As if she was the dirt underneath his shoe. 

That's when the five noticed the ears peeking out from her hair. It was another hybrid. 

''E...Exo is asking for e...early entrance to t...the party'' She hesitates, cowering under his harsh glare. Jiyong stares at the hybrid as he raises his eyebrow. ''Come here'' He demands, watching as the girl slowly cowers to him.

The boys are horrified at what they see. The skin of this hybrid is littered with bruises and dried blood. The small hybrid let out a whimper as Jiyong towers over her, staring her down. ''Are you fucking stupid!'' He states before delivering a punch right on her eye. 

Her loud cry fills the room as another punch is directed towards her. 

''Stop that, you asshat!'' Seokjin yells with a frown. Jiyong let out a dry chuckle as he steps over the hybrid that was now lying on the floor. His head tilts to the side as he glares into his eyes.

The tension in the room only grew as the two men were now a few inches apart. 

How Seokjin wishes that he could wipe that filthy smirk off. ''Don't worry Seokjin, I won't treat my new little doggie like that'' He states patting Jin lightly on the cheek. ''If she behaves, that is'' He finishes. 

He walks away just before Seokjin could lunge at him. ''I am going to kill him'' He whispers underneath his breath. 

- - - - - -

''Remind me again, why aren't you coming with me?'' She asks with a huff, resting her arms over each other. The woman in front of her shrugs. ''You said it yourself, this is your fight. And his party are below my standard'' Jessi states flipping her hair over her shoulder. 

Y/n nods, with a roll of her eyes as she walks out of her friend's house. 

She fishes her phone out of her purse, dialing a certain number. 

''Seems like I need your help anyway'' 

- A few hours later -

The seven men were tied to chairs, all beaten and bruised. 

A fist collided with Jungkook's face, who spit out blood afterward. ''Tell me where she is!'' Jiyong screams, in utter madness. Jungkook glares up at him. ''How about you untie me and we'll fight man to man'' He grumbles. 

Another fist was delivered, his head flinging to the side. ''That's boring. No wonder she ran away from you'' He chuckles, enjoying the darkness that was now in their eyes. Jiyong circles around them. ''She did not'' Namjoon states firmly, which just made the man circling around them grins widen. ''Then why is she not with you? Huh? Where the fuck is she!'' He suddenly screams in their faces.  

Yoongi shrugs. ''She killed herself'' His words made the madman turn his focus on him. Jiyong steps closer to him and stops when their legs are almost touching. His head tilts to the side. ''You should hope she does'' Jiyong laughs, as he kicks Yoongi's chair over. Leaving the said man on the floor. 

His heavy footsteps boom through the room as he goes closer to the door. He makes eye contact with all of them one by one. 

''Because when I get my hands on her, she will wish she was dead'' 

And with those words, he left the room.

The party had begun. 

- - -