23

- 3rd person. The next day -

A loud yawn escaped Y/n's mouth as she sat up in her bed. ''I'm not getting out of bed'' she mumbled and laid back, trying to get back to sleep. Someone ran into her room and laid down next to her. ''What are you doing?'' Y/n asked in a annoyed tone. ''Cuddling you'' Hoseok said, as he wrapped his arms around her. ''Whatever don't wake me up'' she said and went back to sleep.

- two hours of napping later -

Hoseok looked at Y/n's sleeping form with a smile as he played with her hair, trying not to wake her up. Keyword trying. ''Why did you wake me up?'' she asked in a soft voice, and was busy with rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. ''Come we have a mission'' he said and started shaking her really fast. ''Stop!'' Y/n whined as she tried to push his hands off. ''No'' he said and pulled her out of the bed. ''Now get dressed and come eat breakfast'' Hoseok said and walked out the room. Y/n yawned and walked to her closet and picked an outfit which she put . She quietly did her make up, put on deodorant and perfume before walking downstairs.

The seven boys where all eating breakfast like it was their last meal and Y/n was just looking at them amused. ''Do you think it's your last day alive or something?'' she asked with a chuckle. Namjoon shrugged. ''You'll never know when you're going to die'' he said. ''Yolo'' Jungkook said. Y/n cringed. ''Please never say that again'' she sat down and started eating breakfast.

After they where done eating and did the dishes, they sat down in the living room and Yoongi pulled Y/n down next to him and held her hand. ''Tonight we're going on a mission'' Namjoon said and gave Y/n a side glance. ''I don't care'' she said as her tail started swaying. 

Namjoon cleared his throat and gave her a little glare. ''You're going'' he said and then started to explain everything about the mission. ''Everyone go pack a bag with clothes, we'll be away for a few days'' Jin said noticing the tension growing inside the room.

A sign left Y/n's mouth as Jimin pulled her to her room. ''Go pack'' he said and she shook her head. ''I don't want to go on a stupid mission'' she said and glared at Jimin. ''Fine then i will pack your stuff'' Jimin said as he grabbed a large empty bag and started putting everything in it. ''Why are you packing everything?'' she asked confused. ''Because we're moving'' he said lying through his teeth. But she didn't notice that. Y/n walked to the window and watched the birds flying by. ''So beautiful'' she mumbled. Jimin slowly walked towards Y/n and had something hidden behind his back. ''I love you'' he said before he stook a needle in her neck. Y/n turned around, with a sad face and looked at him. ''Asshole!'' she yelled as she started to see black spots, but before she fell down on the floor she punched Jimin in the face.

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Namjoon stood in front of Y/n, who was laying on a table, asleep. He grabbed a syringe with something in it. ''This has to work'' he said as he leaned close to her face. He took a good look at her. ''Is this really how i should do it?'' he asked and shrugged after a minute. He plunged the syringe into her neck and made sure it was empty before he removed it from her neck. A loud opening door catched his attention. All the six boys ran into the room.

''I don't want to do this Namjoon'' Taehyung pleaded as he looked at Y/n's sleeping form, Jin looked at her feeling guilty about what was about to happen to her. ''Well i want to and i am the leader'' he said as he started to undress her. He looked at Y/n with a smirk. ''Give me the camera'' he said, nobody moved. They all wanted to run to Y/n and protect her, to just hug her and tell her that they'll protect her. But Namjoon was the boss.

Jungkook looked at the leader with a glare as he walked towards Y/n and put her shirt back on. ''You're not touching her, not under my watch'' Jungkook said as he stood right next to Y/n, who was fast asleep. ''Fucking listen to me guys! Do you want her to love us or not?'' Namjoon yelled and Hoseok flinched. ''Yes but not because you made her lose her memory!'' He yelled back. The tension in the room could be cut with a butter knife.

A groan got their attention, they all turned towards Y/n who was waking up. Namjoon looked at them with a smirk. Jimin's eyes grew bigger. ''You told me you where going to remove the chip from her neck!'' he yelled and got into his face. Rap monster shrugged ''Thanks for your help buddy'' he said. Yoongi looked at Namjoon with disgust.

A gagging noise caught their attention, they all looked at Y/n who was trying to get off the table and saw foam out of her mouth. ''What did you give her?!'' Jin yelled as he ran to Y/n getting her off the table. She turned away from the boys and emptied her stomach on the floor and fell down next to her vomit. ''Why?'' was all she asked as she looked at the guys. A tear rolled down her cheek. ''I-It was Namjoon'' Jungkook said as he lifted her up and hugged her. Namjoon chuckled. ''Did you guys forget about the bomb?'' he asked finding the situation rather amusing. ''We need to get out of here!'' Taehyung yelled. The six boys ran away. ''That's not fair'' Namjoon said as he pulled a gun out of his pocket. He quickly shot Jimin, Hoseok and Jin in the head. ''No!'' Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs as the other three boys had to drag her away with tears in their eyes.

They all ran away from the house as quickly as possible. They found a empty house 10 miles away and walked into it. They sat in the room in silence all crying and sobbing. That was the only noise in the room. ''They didn't deserve to die like that'' Yoongi said feeling angry at himself that he couldn't save them. ''Why couldn't it have been me..'' Y/n said. A small red dot appeared on Jungkook's head. ''Duck!'' Taehyung said and luckily he did just in time. ''He's here'' Yoongi said grabbing his gun from his pocket and crawled to the window where he saw Namjoon behind their car. ''Shoot on the wheel'' Jungkook said as he noticed a bomb on it.

Yoongi quickly shot on it and a loud scream could be heard. ''I can't believe we killed our own friend..'' Taehyung mumbled. Yoongi cleared his throat. ''As mean as it sounds.. Everything happens for a reason, we're going through this together as a team'' he said with a broken sob. Y/n nodded. ''I promise i will stay with you guys.. Let's hope for a better future''

- - - - - -

The girl shot up in her bed with her sleepy eyes wide open. A heavy sigh left her mouth as she tried to calm herself down.''Okay.. Never anger Namjoon he can't handle it..''

Y/n tried to go back to sleep as she tried to deny the pain in her neck.

- - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -