32

- 3rd person -

''Where the fuck are we?!'' 

Y/n's head shot up when she heard Hwasa scream that. Her eyes shifted around the room and she did not recognize a single thing in this room. ''I don't know'' Lisa answered, with her ears flat on her head, it was obvious that she was scared. Y/n slowly stood up from the dirty mattress that was laying on the floor. ''It's going to be okay'' she soothed Lisa who was already trying to blink away her tears. Hwasa walked towards the door, putting her ear against it.

That moment gave her the time to take a good look at the room. 

It was a very dull room, just plain gray walls. When she took a closer look at the walls, she noticed the dark red spots on it. She cringed at the smell, that was entering her nostrils. 

''Okay... So they murdered people in here'' she mumbled taking a step back. And that's when something caught her attention. 

''Lisa look at that..'' 

Her finger pointing to a window, the bunny hybrid looked at it. She sniffed once before her floppy ears began to twitch. ''I think someone's coming''

Soft footsteps slowly came closer, making Lisa's statement true. Hwasa was already glaring at the door as she took a step back. ''I'm going to murder this motherfucker'' She spat, even if it was a bad situation it still made Y/n laugh.

She stood next to Hwasa and gave her a nod when the doorknob started to move, signaling them that somebody was coming in the room. But when the door opened they all took a few steps back, in front of them was the whole exo gang, with weapons in their hands. Hwasa leaned towards the other two hybrids. 

''Let's escape tonight, we can't risk it right now'' The tiger hybrid to the others. 

''Yeah no shit, they will shoot our ass if we try something now''

''They can try, but it won't be successful!'' 

Y/n Turned back to the gang, giving them a harsh glare. ''Why are we here?'' She snarled, her ears standing straight on her head.

A chuckle left someone's mouth. 

''We wanted some hybrids... And revenge on your gangs'' One of them stated with a serious tone. Y/n looked at her two friends and back at the gang again. With a friendly smile on her lips she opened her mouth.

''Well I think, I can speak for the three of us, when I say that you can go fuck yourself'' 

The same guy did some kind of hand motion and the other men grabbed the three hybrids and took them somewhere, where they got tied up next to each other. ''I'm going to scratch your eye out when we break out of your shitty rope!'' Hwasa spat as she tried to cut the rope around her wrist, with her long nails. 

But the men just laughed and left the room, leaving the three of them in the dark. A sigh left Y/n's mouth.

''I didn't ask for this shit''

''You think that we did?'' Lisa asked with a pout, as she tried to look at the husky hybrid with a fierce look on her face. But she just looked like she was constipated. Hwasa chuckled as she saw Lisa's expression.

''Do you need to use the bathroom?''

''No... Fuck you''

- - - - - -

Hwasa managed to cut the rope around one of her wrists lose, starting on the other ones. ''After I have cut this lose, I'll help you guys'' she murmured.

The door started to open, Hwasa quickly pretended like she was still stuck to the wall. ''Lisa we need to distract them'' Y/n whispered towards the bunny who was trying to break free as well. ''How?'' she whispered back as she scrunched her nose up.

The exo gang was now standing in front of them, looking at them with intense gazes. Y/n took a deep breath before keeping her eyes open as long as she could. making tears swell up in her eyes after a while.

She blinked making them fall done while whimpering, catching all the attention of the gang members, who started to circle around her. ''P... Please, I don't want to die'' She stuttered while still whimpering, making the gang members laugh. ''Is the tough dog afraid?!'' One of them teased with a mean smirk, Y/n nodded and made her eyes bigger. ''Can one of u please get me away from here, I'll always listen to you!'' Her lips quivering. 

One of the boys walked closer to her leaning closer to her face. ''Maybe if you give me a... Kiss'' he smirked, biting his lips. Y/n managed to resist the urge to cringe. ''Well what are you waiting for?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow. When she did nothing 

With a deep breath leaving her mouth she puckered her lips, leaning more towards him. The moment that he got closer to her she waited, closing her eyes. And when she felt his breath on her lips.

She headbutted him.

Lisa and Hwasa jumped on them and made an attack on the men in front of them. 

The husky was still struggling with the rope around her wrist. She watched with her mouth open watching how Lisa and Hwasa were beating them up. ''I don't think they need my help'' she chuckled. 

When the whole Exo gang was laying unconscious on the floor the two hybrids walked to Y/n and untied her.

''Let's get out of here'' Lisa murmured, grabbing the hands of the two before dragging them out of the house. 

The three let out an annoyed sigh at the same time as three now saw their surroundings. They were in the middle of nowhere. 

After a while, Hwasa fished her phone out of her pocket, dialing a number. ''Hey Moonbyul, so we just got kidnapped but we chopped those assholes down, come pick us up I'll send our location'' she said casually before hanging up. ''They're coming'' she told them and sat down on the side of the road, her tail swaying side to side. 

''Your owners seem nice'' Lisa said with a smile and also sat down, Hwasa nodded. ''They are, but I don't call them owners... They love me and I love them'' she said with a grin.

''Besides, I would kick their ass if they want me to call them that.

Y/n sat down as well, thinking about her boys... Wait did she really just think that? ''How are those boys Y/n, I'm friends with them but you're with them all the time'' Hwasa asked and the husky shrugged, ears hanging low. ''They're getting better, but still try to boss me around.. How about you?'' she answered, now looking at Lisa who sighed.

 ''They treat me like a kid and don't give me candy'' The bunny hybrid pouted, making the other two chuckle and smile. 

The three sat in comfortable silence while they are waiting to be picked up. ''I'm happy I met you guys, sometimes it gets a little lonely being the only hybrid in the house'' Y/n confessed making them nod. ''Same'' Hwasa muttered. 

''Puppy!'' 

They all shot up when they heard a loud honk and saw three cars stopping in front of them. The last car door opened, seven boys jumped out of it, running to Y/n. The seven embraced her as if she had been gone for years. 

''Are you okay?'' Namjoon asked, grabbing her head between his palms. She gave a nod shooting Lisa and Hwasa a smile.

''My friends helped me''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -