47

- 3rd person -

The hybrid looks at her reflection with a satisfied grin. Her once long brown hair had been cut short and dyed into a deep green color. She had her black fluffy ears sticking out above it. But she really did not look like her 'old' self anymore. 

She put brown contacts in, hiding her green ones. ''Time to end this fucker''

With a deep breath leaving her mouth she fishes her phone out of her pocket. Y/n dials a number, holding the phone to her ear. 

''You're right, I need you. Can you please pick me up?'' 

- - - - - -

Seokjin pulls his hair in frustration. ''Can you drive any fucking slower!'' He grumbles, Yoongi shot him a glare, his knuckles turning white as he tightened his grip around the steering wheel. ''I'm already way above the speed limit. If I could go faster, I would'' He states through gritted teeth. 

''She went to the hair salon'' Hoseok mumbles, putting the address of the hair salon in the navigation. ''We have to get there quickly, our puppy doesn't know what he is capable of'' He 

Jungkook looks outside the window a mouthful of curses leaving his mouth as two cars came straight at them. ''Guys, we got company!'' He grunts, shooting at their tires. ''Hold on guys this is going to be a sharp turn'' Yoongi warns, before turning the wheel, trying to get rid of them. Jimin stuck his head out the window, successfully shooting the driver. 

In the meantime, Namjoon is worried sick. ''Guys this is bad, he has already sent his men our way. Who knows what kind of trouble Y/n is going through''

- - - - - -

Her now brown eyes widened in surprise. ''Wait, so you have jewelry with poison in them?'' Her question made the woman in front of her chuckle. ''Of course, I do Diamond, or should I say emerald now?'' She teased in her husky voice. 

''Or you can say Y/n, just like I already told you''

Jessi shook her head, claiming that her nickname fits better, before pulling a dress out of her closet. She held the dress in front of the green-haired girl, humming in approval after a while.

''Put this on''

''I don't want to''

''Do you want to kill that bastard or not?''

''I can kill with leggings on'' 

An annoyed sigh left the blonde's mouth. ''Yes. But can you seduce him in those?'' She asks, making Y/n nod her head. ''My ass looks great in those'' She states.

''If you want to hide a gun, you need a dress''

The hybrid rolls her eyes, her tail wagging with annoyance. ''Fine'' 

As soon as Y/n had put on the tight fabric she realized something

As soon as Y/n had put on the tight fabric she realized something. ''Jessi how the fuck, am I going to run in high heels?'' 

''Easy. Like your life depends on it''

She raises her eyebrow at the answer she receives. Deciding that it's probably better to not answer that. 

She gathers the things that Jessi gave her and strapped a gun to her upper thigh. ''I'm surprised they fit around your thick thighs baby'' Jessi bites her lip, eyeing the husky hybrid up and down. Y/n glares at her. ''Be careful with your words because I can choke you with them!'' But it only made the woman smirk. 

''I sure hope so'' 

Her cheeks turned red, avoiding eye contact. ''...Shut up'' She mumbles as she was made to sit down in front of a vanity. ''Now let me work my magic'' Jessi grins. ''You should look gorgeous for his party tonight'' 

The room turns silent as the blonde starts. 

''So why did you leave your seven lovers behind'' 

Y/n was caught off guard by her question. ''I have my reasons'' She grumbles, almost doubting herself about why she did.

''Let's hear them then'' 

She clears her throat. 

''This is my fight to finish and they are a bunch of cowards'' 

The two women locked eyes with each other in the mirror. 

''Or do you care about them and don't want them to get hurt?'' 

Her gaze fell to the floor. 

In her head, it was all anger especially towards them. But now that she was away from them, could it be that she wants them to be safe? She shook her head. Getting rid of the good moments that she did have with them, making her tail lower.

''No. I don't care about them. They did terrible shit to me.'' She fills her head with the same hatred again. ''That's true, but that doesn't mean that you can't fall in love with them'' Jessi spoke in a soft voice, making Y/n wonder where the savage Jessi was. 

A sigh left her mouth. ''This is not beauty and the beast, I don't desire a dose of Stockholm syndrome. And besides, they almost grilled me with those fucking chokers'' The hybrid states. ''So no... I won't fall in love with them. I can't'' She ends. 

The blonde raises her arms in defense, before continuing with her makeup. ''Okay, sensitive topic, I get it... But are you trying to convince me or yourself?'' 

That was enough to shut the husky hybrid up for the time being. 

- - - - - -

A dark chuckle fills the room. As five men are being dragged into the room. ''How nice of you to join the party!'' He grins, giving everyone in the room chills running down their spine. 

''You better leave our puppy alone!'' Taehyung spat, gaining the attention of the deranged person in front of him. His steps were heavy as he walks towards the said man. ''Your puppy? Where is she then, I don't see her'' He laughs, his head tilts to the side as he pushes Taehyung to the ground. 

''Where is she!'' His voice booms throughout the room. 

He shook his head as a glare replaces the crazy grin from before, he strolls towards the big windows in his office. ''I am going to find her. And make sure that she knows who she belongs to'' 

His eyes find Taehyung. ''And when I do. I am going to make you watch everything I do to her'' Taehyung raises his eyebrow. 

A knock on the door interrupted him. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - -  -