22

- 3rd person -

The whole room grew silent as soon as those words left Y/n's mouth. ''Give us a second chance'' Jungkook pleaded and she rolled her eyes. ''I don't care anymore. You what you want ever you want'' she spat with a shrug. Hoseok walked towards her and grabbed her hands. ''Let us fix you'' he said and that made her very mad. She ripped her hands out of Hoseok's grip and glared at him. ''Fix me? Fix Me! It was you guys who broke me!'' she yelled her voice was getting hoarse. ''Calm down'' Yoongi said with a guilty expression on his face. ''I won't calm the fuck down! Why did you have to save me, it's not like i wanted to be here with you guys!'' she said all in one breath which made her out of breath.

A huge headache made Y/n grit her teeth. She gripped her head, trying to lessen the pain. ''I'm done with all of this'' she murmured. ''We promise we'll treat you like our queen if you give us another chance'' Namjoon said with gentle eyes. The only thing Y/n did was shrug.

''Great let's go!'' Taehyung said who was done with this depressing atmosphere. They all left that room and walked downstairs. ''So.. What are we going to do?'' Jin asked scratching the back of his neck. Jimin saw that Y/n was staring out of the window. ''We can go outside?'' he asked and noticed Y/n tail that started swaying after he said that. ''Y/n you should probably change, since you're wearing Yoongi's pajama'' Namjoon pointed out. Y/n nodded and went to her room and . She looked in the mirror in her room. ''This better be worth my time'' she murmured and walked back downstairs.

Jungkook looked at Y/n with a smile. ''Look at our cute puppy'' he said. Y/n looked at him with a raised eyebrow. ''I want to go outside'' she said as she put on a black leather jacket. She opened the door and walked outside. The fresh air greeted her as the wind blew through her hair. Her tail was wildly swaying from happiness. Jin who was behind her smiled at her behavior. ''Where do you want to go?'' he asked her. Y/n shrugged. ''Let's go to the beach'' she said as she once again took a deep breath of fresh air.

They hadn't even put a step on the sand and Y/n was already running towards the sea. ''Damn, she's excited'' Yoongi said with a chuckle, not used to her when she is happy. Y/n quickly threw off her shoes and socks and went into the water till it reached her knees. Taehyung who had his camera with him took and picture of her.

Y/n was enjoying the feeling of the cold sea water against her skin. She missed this freedom so much. Maybe she should give them a second chance? ''Y/n could you come here for a minute?'' Namjoon asked as he sat down on the sand. Y/n sat down next to him and looked at him a hint of curiosity in her eyes. ''I was thinking and.. Do you want to join our gang. You know instead of people thinking you're our pet or something?'' he asked and Y/n nodded with a soft smile. ''Sure'' she said. Namjoon smiled and hugged her and that made her very surprised. Jungkook came running towards Y/n and lifted her up carrying her bridle style. ''What are you doing?'' Y/n asked holding onto Jungkook for dear life. ''Carrying you, i'm showing you that i'm a good guy'' he said as he grabbed Y/n's shoes and socks that where laying on the sand. She quickly put on her socks and shoes and walked with Jungkook on her heels to the others.

- In the evening -

Namjoon ran into the living room with a gun and threw it to Y/n, who luckily caught it. ''I made it for you, now hide'' he said as he checked his own guns. ''Why should i hide?'' she asked confused until she heard the door being kicked down. She quickly crawled into a kitchen cabinet that was empty. ''We need to find her'' a deep voice said. Y/n tried to be as quiet as possible. But she really wanted to know who those people where, and who they where searching for. ''I can't believe a girl shoot us all, and a hybrid one at that'' one voice grumbled. ''It's those guys..'' Y/n whispered to herself.

She opened the cabinet door a little and saw three guys in the living room. ''But it was a really pretty hybrid though'' another voice said. ''The bunny or the husky?'' a voice said.

Y/n slowly crawled out of the cabinet with her gun in her hand and grabbed a huge frying pan and walked to the guys that all had their back turned to her. She quickly hit them all three on the head and the three guys fell on the floor unconscious. ''Namjoon their down'' she said and sat down on the couch. Namjoon came crawling out of the closet. ''How ironic'' she said with a smirk. ''Very funny'' Namjoon said as he rolled with his eyes. He looked at the three unconscious bodies on the floor. ''How did you do that?'' he asked with raised eyebrows. She pointed to the floor where a frying pan was laying. ''So, can i go upstairs?'' she asked stepping over the three guys that where laying on the floor and looked at Namjoon. ''Sure'' he said, and then she walked upstairs. She sat down on her bed and watched the stars through her window. ''I have an idea'' she muttered and walked to Jimin's room and walked in.

''Hey i'm going through your window'' she said to Jimin who was a little suspicious and followed her as she went onto the roof and laid down. ''So.. You're just watching the stars?'' he asked about to turn around and go back into his room. ''If you want to join me, you can'' she said not looking away from the stars.

''Alright what's the worst that could happen''

''Well i could always push you off the roof, and then you're dead''

''Never mind i'm going back to my room''

- -- -- - - - -- -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- -