7

- 3rd person -

Y/n looked at the woman with a raised eyebrow. ''Not yours, so back off'' Jimin spat and that made the woman chuckle. ''We'll see about that'' she said as she winked at Y/n with a smirk and walked towards her, she grabbed Y/n's hand and kissed it. ''My name is Jessi, remember it, we'll be meeting again very soon'' she said with a charming smile. And then she walked away. Jimin turned to Y/n with his arms crossed over each other, and grew angry as he saw Y/n's light red cheeks. ''Don't look at her!'' he said and grabbed Y/n's hand.

''You belong with me!'' Jimin said as he hugged Y/n. ''Dude, private space.. Ever heard of it?'' she said and that made Jimin come back into reality where they have to discipline their beautiful hybrid. ''Can you transform into a dog?'' he asked Y/n as he put a few strands of Y/n's hair behind her ear. ''Of course i can stupid'' Y/n said with a smirk. ''But i'm not going to'' she continued and that made Jimin even more angry. ''Fucking change into a puppy!'' he yelled right in her face making her tail lower since she felt lightly intimidated.

Jimin stepped closer to Y/n and got in her face. ''If you don't do it right now i will do something that will make you regret your entire life'' he threatened and Y/n let out a sign and turned into a black husky puppy with big light green eyes. Jimin squealed and picked Y/n up while kissing her all over her face and of course that made Y/n growl at him. ''You're so adorable!'' he said while petting Y/n.

After a while Y/n changed back into her into human form and glared at Jimin. ''What's with the sour face, puppy?'' Jimin asked after he just exchanged some drugs with a guy. ''I'm stuck here, with an idiot.. Like always'' Y/n said with a sign and Jimin just shrugged. ''So what, you're literally a bitch'' he said laughing at his own joke. Y/n rolled her eyes. ''Wow, i've never heard that joke before'' she said with her voice full of sarcasm.

''Come on it was funny!'' Jimin said still laughing, Y/n just shook her head and walked to the car. ''I hope you choke on air'' she said as she stepped into the car and turned the radio on, not caring if Jimin was angry or not, why should she? She stared at sky and let out a sign. It's not like she had people searching for her, because let's be honest.. Y/n hates almost everything, but sometimes it gets lonely. Y/n snorted. ''I'd rather be lonely than with these idiots'' she murmured.

While Y/n was still in deep thought Jimin stepped into the car and started driving home. He placed his hand on Y/n's thigh and gave it a soft squeeze, and that made Y/n snap out of her thoughts. She glared at him and slapped the hand away. ''Keep your dirty hands off of me'' she snarled. Jimin let out a soft chuckle. ''Funny how you think you can decide things, when you're mine'' he said and placed his hand back on Y/n's thigh. He smirked and drove with full speed over a speed bump, making Y/n yell out of surprise. ''Don't speak i control you!'' he growled when he noticed Y/n opened her mouth to say something.

Y/n stared at him with a raised eyebrow. ''Excuse me?! The only thing you can control is your brain, and you can't even control that so shut the fuck up'' she screamed in his face, and the only thing Jimin did was, park the car on the side way and grabbed a fist of Y/n's hair and pulled her face close to his. And before Y/n could even react Jimin shoved his tongue in her mouth while Y/n tried to push him off.

Jimin pulled away out of breath and a string of saliva still connected their lips which Y/n quickly wiped off and slapped Jimin in the face. ''Fucking drive back to the house you disgusting asshole!'' Y/n spat as she was still wiping her lips harshly with the back of her hand. ''It's not like i have aids or something, chill'' he said and started driving again with a red hand mark on his cheek. ''I don't care, just because you don't have aids doesn't mean you can just mouth rape me!'' Y/n said in an angry tone.

''That isn't rape though'' Jimin pointed out and Y/n groaned. ''Well i didn't want it so it was sexual harassment'' she said as she crossed her arms over each other.

They arrived at the house and Y/n jumped out of the car and ran to the door and literally kicked down the door. ''Y/n wait for me!'' Jimin yelled running after her. ''No go away, idiot!'' Y/n yelled feeling anger rise up in her. She was about to run into her room when she ran into Taehyung and Yoongi. ''Ugh, not you guys..'' she said and rolled her eyes and then she remembered who was chasing her and she ran into the room and locked the door.

She sat down on her bed and tried to ignore the annoying knocking on the door. ''Puppy let me in, please?'' she heard Jin plead. Y/n walked to the door and opened it. Jin walked in with a chocolate bar and sat down on Y/n bed while Y/n locked the door again, since she didn't want the others to come in.

Jin looked at her when she also sat down on the bed. ''I thought you where emotional, so.. Here is some chocolate'' he said handing the chocolate bar to Y/n, who took it with a small smile. ''Thanks Jin'' she said and Jin waved it off. Y/n broke the bar in half and gave Jin one half of it. ''Tell me what's wrong'' he asked while taking a bite from the chocolate. ''Jimin is the problem'' Y/n said with a sign, and Jin looked at her confused.

''Why? What did he do?'' he asked in a quick pace. ''Well he mouth raped me'' Y/n said her face grimacing as she thought back about that unwanted kiss. Jin shrugged.

''Just kick him in the balls''

- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - -- - - - -