43

Trigger warning: There will be a dark scene in this chapter.

- 3rd person -

''Is this the end of me?''

A whimper left her mouth, she did not want to die. With a loud sob, they made eye contact. ''I finally have something to breathe for...'' 

Warm hands wrap around the weak body. ''As if I'm going to give you the chance to get away from us'' His voice was slowly fading away. 

The final thing she hears was his cursing as her eyes slowly shut. 

''Fuck!'' 

Yoongi did not think he has ever been able to drive so fast as at this moment. 

After he had managed to get the injured hybrid in the car, he immediately sent Seokjin a text to get the stuff they will need. While his hands grasp the steering wheel tightly, he pushes his shirt against the wound, making sure to put enough pressure on it. 

When the hotel they were staying at came in sight, a sob left his mouth, as he stares at the pale hybrid in the backseat. 

She was barely breathing. 

His eyes widen in realization, jumping out of the car before rushing inside with his puppy in his arms.  

It felt like hours were passing before he enters the room. It also feels like his life is slowly ending when he notices her condition. 

Seokjin was prompt as he went into another room with the girl in his arms.  

The tension in the room was growing as Yoongi felt the stares getting harsher by the second. ''Why did you have to take her to him'' Hoseok growls out. His eyes had a dark sheen over it. The remaining four agreed with him. 

Normally he would flip that they were blaming him. This time it was the truth. What if she really dies? Yoongi would not be able to live with himself. 

He was even too afraid to look at them. 

''I did it because we have all seen his men sneaking around every location where we are. The same goes for other gangs'' He starts, his throat dry, eyes red.  ''So, I was about to make a deal with him, until Y/n diffused hairspray in his eyes''  

Without really noticing Namjoon chuckles. ''Sounds like something she would do'' 

Sweat beads are slowly rolling down Jin's face. 

He was busy stitching the wound after he removed the bullet the was still in the wound. Numerous thoughts were running through his head. They were all about the hybrid.

''Why the fuck can't you be careful... Do you want to leave us that badly?'' His lip quivers, he thought Y/n was starting to enjoy her life with the seven of them. 

As soon as he was finished with stitching he sat down next to the bed she was laying on, intertwining their hands, kissing the back of it. ''Promise me to wake up puppy? We need you... I need you'' The pain in his voice was heavy, tears were threatening to spill. 

His gaze focuses on her face. He could swear he saw a frown. 

''Come on fighter. Wake up'' 

He gave her hand a final squeeze before walking out of the room. 

Everything was dark around her. ''Where the fuck am I?'' She questions out loud. 

A very bright light appears in front of her, but it disappears again within a few seconds. Y/n frowns at what she is seeing. ''N... No...''

- - - - - -

''Please just let me go!'' Her younger self begs, as she was held captive in the arms of a man, who was kissing her neck. ''I don't want this'' she whimpers.

''You have no fucking right to say no. You're a hybrid and a woman'' 

''Just a simple fuck toy for us men'' 

 Flipping her skirt up as he was trying to undo his zipper, Y/n thrashing in his hold, tears streaming down her face. She screamed in despair, hoping someone would search for her voice. 

Hoping someone would finally save her from this cruel world.

The man didn't seem to care. He had one thing he wants to achieve and he was close to doing so.

''Don't do this!'' The brunette cried.

A young woman ran into the alleyway, locks eyes with the crying girl, before going closer, making the guy stop with what he was doing. 

''No means no, you disgusting pig!'' 

Her words boomed through the alleyway as she rips Y/n out the man's arms, putting a protective arm around her. 

Something the husky hybrid has not felt in a long time.

A scoff left his mouth. ''The little bitch shouldn't wear a skirt then. She's asking for it dressing like this'' 

The woman's jaw clenched, straight up punching the guy in the face. 

''Listen here you dickhead. It's not the woman that should be showing no skin. It's the men in this world that need to stop thinking with their dick!'' With a final kick in the balls, the woman turns back to Y/n. 

''Sweetie, let's go to my apartment and leave this scumbag with the garbage. My men will take care of him''

Within a flash, everything was black again. 

A deep breath blew out of her mouth, blinking away the tears that were about to spill. ''I miss you so much'' She mumbles softly. 

Suddenly a lot of flashes went by.

Little memories of every bad and good thing from her life. The last memory was when the woman she loved so dearly disappeared.

- - - - -

Namjoon held her hand tight, as if it would disappear if he were to let go. He was worried as he noticed a tear spilling down her face. 

''It's going to be okay Y/n, as soon as your awake we will take those fuckers down'' 

He is determined to end all the gangs that tried to mess with them. ''You can talk with Hwasa and Lisa again. How it used to be... Except we will be better for you this time'' Namjoon promises, now leaning over the girl slowly letting his lips touch hers. 

''Of course, this would not work'' He grumbles with a sigh. 

Looking at the ground feeling defeated. 

''Your breathe smells like you're the one who almost died''

- - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Any expectations for the next chapter?