33

- about a week later, 3rd person -

''Ohh, come on I want to see my friends!''

 Y/n whined for the tenth time this minute. She grabbed Jin's hand out of desperation staring at him with puppy eyes. The boy groaned out of annoyance.  ''Y/n, you saw Hwasa yesterday, Lisa the day before and the two of them this morning when they wanted to visit us'' Jin exclaimed with a sigh. ''Why can't you be happy with us'' he asked with a frown, she shrugged. ''I am''

Those words made a smile appear on his lips. He almost couldn't believe what he just heard. 

''But... I see you every day''

And with that, the bright smile faltered. 

The hybrid chuckled at his expression, giving him a hug, in an attempt to cheer him up. She took a step back,  a cheeky smile displayed on her face

''Now stop whining and take me to my friends'' The girl teased, laughing at the frustrated expression that made its way onto his face. ''I'm kidding'' Y/n quickly kissed him on the cheek before leaving the kitchen, leaving him completely flabbergasted.

But soon his happy expression changed into one of doubt. ''Y/n never just kisses me'' He noted.

''She did something...''

- - - - - -

With a skip in her step, she walked into Hoseok's room. ''Hoseok are you here?'' she questioned, peeping her head into the room when she received no answer. 

And she was glad she did. 

Hoseok was standing in the middle of the room with just a towel around his waist and his hair still wet. 

''That's a very nice view'' The brunette whispered under her breath.

''Hey Y/n, looking for something?'' Hoseok asked when he noticed her. ''N... No'' She mumbled as she felt her cheeks getting red, trying to stop her tail from wagging. Y/n cleared her throat, looking at the floor. ''I was bored, and some of the boys are on a mission..'' She trailed off when he walked closer to her. 

He tilted his head to the side and smirked at her behavior. ''Since when is my little puppy acting so shy?'' Hoseok teased taking her chin in his palm, making her look up at him. ''I'm not'' Y/n declared smirking at the idea she just got. ''I just wanted your attention'' She told him and leaned into his touch.

As soon as she noticed that Hoseok's full focus was on her. Her hands quickly grabbed the towel and yanked it off, quickly running away while laughing and ignored his yelling.

''Who's shy now bitch!''

- - - - - -

The hybrid was still laughing when Hoseok entered the living room, now with clothes on as he looked at her with a playful glare. ''That wasn't how I hoped it would have gone'' He admitted, Y/n raised her eyebrow at him. ''Well, too late for that'' She stated as she stuck her tongue out. 

Hoseok walked closer to the hybrid as a grin slowly made its way onto his face. 

''...It isn't too late'' He noted, eyeing her form and chuckled when he noticed her tail wagging a little. Y/n looked him right in the eyes like she was daring him to do something. 

And what he did, the man sat down next to her. Wrapping his hand around her waist, pulling her close to his body. Their lips were almost touching as he gazed into her eyes. Their lips slowly moving towards each other. 

Until the door opened and the six other boys ran in the room. 

Y/n grinned at Hoseok. Knowing how frustrated he must be right now. ''I guess it is'' She mouthed at him before she was engulfed in a hug by the youngest of the seven, who looked like he was panicking about something.

She raised her eyebrow at the boy and tried to get out of his tight hold. ''What are you doing?'' The hybrid asked as her ears stood tall on her head. Jungkook didn't say anything, but he just kept on hugging her tightly. ''....It's was him'' She heard him whimper. 

Her eyes widened as she felt her shirt getting wet. 

Y/n's gaze softened, slowly hugging him back and let him cry in her embrace. ''What happened?'' She whispered into his ears softly as she heard broken sobs leaving his mouth. Jungkook looked up at her with red eyes, he was breathing uneven and clearly still panicking. ''I... He... I can't'' He managed to murmur as more tears rolled down his face.

''Calm down first, you're safe here'' She whispered into his ear and looked at the six boys, who were just as confused as her. ''Can one of you get a glass of water please?'' Y/n asked, the others nodding and for some reason, they all left to the kitchen.

The hybrid girl rolled her eyes, she knew they are bad with talking about their feelings or hearing it from someone else, but she didn't know it was this bad.

A relieved sigh left her mouth as Jungkook started to calm down a little. '

He avoided looking at her, which made Y/n frustrated. ''Tell me why you're crying your eyes out?'' she asked and grabbed his chin, turning his face towards her. But he just kept silent. Y/n got a little closer to his face. ''Tell me Kookie, tell me what's wrong, I can't help you, if you don't tell me what's wrong'' She told him in a clear tone, as she wiped the tears away that were slowly running down his cheeks. 

''Talk to me''  

Jungkook took a deep breath before he looked at her. 

''I just know we're not safe anymore... Because I saw someone, who means trouble and they are working together with the exo gang..'' he said, Y/n's eyes wavered as she took in the information that she just heard. ''They... That means that you are talking about more gangs. Right?'' The question came out in a gentle way. Jungkook slowly nodded. ''And one of them is someone who used to be close to me..'' he trailed off as a glare made its way onto his face. ''There are at least five gangs after us'' Jungkook continued, as he grabbed Y/n's hand. She hesitated before deciding to ask it. ''So why are you crying?'' she asked and he squeezed in her hands. 

''Because i know what they're after.. And we need to go to the Blackpink and Mamamoo gang as quickly as possible'' he explained, that's when something dropped onto the floor.

The two turned back around where the other six boys were standing, and a broken glass that was laying on the floor in a pool of water. ''Kook, is that why you were rushing us to get home?'' Namjoon asked, and quickly left to call the two girl gangs when Jungkook told him the details of what he heard.

 ''What are they after?'' Yoongi asked with raised eyebrows.

''...Our puppy, and her friends''

- - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -