8

- 3rd person that night -

It was around 3 am and Y/n was laying on her bed and staring out of the window. It's not that she couldn't sleep it's that she didn't want to. The more she sleeps the less she can think about a plan to get out of here. ''I could always just kill them'' she murmured with a shrug. ''No.. That's too much blood'' she continued.

Someone knocked on her door which made Y/n lightly flinch at the sudden noise. ''Fuck off!'' she said annoyed as she threw a shoe at the door. ''Hey! Watch your tone young lady'' Yoongi warned, and then walked into the room with only boxers on. ''What the fuck, i don't need to see that! Get the fuck out of my room'' Y/n said while cringing, Yoongi chuckled. ''You should be honored that one of the most dangerous gangs is willing to have you as a pet'' he spat, her ears started twitching in anger. ''Oh i'm so honored you guys took my whole life away from me and treat me like a dog really thanks!'' Y/n said sarcastic with a thumb up. Yoongi chuckled at Y/n sentence. ''Well, you're half dog so..'' he said and stepped closer to Y/n.

Yoongi pushed Y/n down on her bed and laid next to her. She looked at him with an arched eyebrow. ''What do you think you're doing?'' she asked but heard Yoongi snoring softly and face palmed. ''I could've known that damn grandpa'' she muttered and rolled her eyes. ''Maybe i can escape now..'' Y/n whispered to herself and stepped over Yoongi and walked downstairs. She noticed that the light in the kitchen was on and decided that she would wait until that person fucks off.

''Y/n you know i can hear you right?'' Taehyung said from the kitchen. Y/n let out an annoyed sign and walked into the kitchen. ''So puppy why are you still up?'' he asked as he looked at her with an arched eyebrow. ''Why are still up?'' Y/n retorted, with a small glare. ''Well honestly because i am looking for a way, that i can go along with you..'' he said and Y/n looked at him confused. ''..I just want to be friends with you'' he said with a small pout, Y/n almost felt guilty that she wanted to set him on fire once. ''Don't behave like an asshole and maybe we will be friends'' she said with a shrug, making Taehyung's eyes lit up. ''Or more-'' ''Don't count on it'' Y/n cut him off.

The two stayed up a little more just talking to each other, and Y/n had to admit that Taehyung was a nice guy, a weird nice guy. She walked back to her room and saw a sleeping Yoongi in her bed. She face palmed while groaning. ''Fuck this, get out of my bed dip shit'' she spat and pushed Yoongi off the bed. When she noticed he was still sleeping she grabbed his arm and dragged him into the hallway, walked back into her room and locked the door.

She stepped into her bed and let out a loud sign. ''I'm still leaving this place'' she murmured and went to sleep.

- The next morning -

There was loud banging on Y/n's door, while she was still just sleeping. ''Y/n open this fucking door!'' Namjoon yelled and kicked the door. But Y/n just kept on sleeping like there wasn't a maniac at her door. ''Oh wait i have the keys here'' Jimin murmured and handed Namjoon the key. They opened the door and face palmed when they saw the dog hybrid still sleeping.

Jimin walked towards Y/n but before he could even touch her or say something she was wide awake and glaring at him. ''Just so you know i have Jin's permission to kick you in the balls'' she warned and Jimin took a few steps back as soon as those words left Y/n's mouth. ''Now what the fuck do you guys want?'' she asked while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. ''We have a mission in an hour'' Namjoon said in a stern tone, Y/n shrugged. ''And since when is that my problem, you guys started a gang not me'' she said and Namjoon groaned, and pointed to a pile of clothes that laid on a stool. ''Just put those on and come downstairs'' he said and then left the room together with Jimin.

Y/n stood up with a scowl on her face, why is a mission important for her? ''Maybe i can find a way to escape'' she said while she put on the that she had to put on. She looked into the mirror and looked at herself. ''Why the fuck do they want me to wear this?!'' she asked herself as she tied her shoe laces. ''It's comfy though'' she said with a small shrug and walked downstairs.

The boys all swallowed loudly when they saw Y/n in those clothes except Taehyung who hugged Y/n with a happy smile. ''You look so cute Y/n'' he cooëd and pinched her cheeks. Y/n slapped his hands off her cheeks. ''Do you still want to be friends Taehyung?'' she asked and immediately he stopped annoying her and went on with eating her breakfast.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung with a jealous glare, how could he be friends with Y/n so suddenly? Y/n was eating a apple when she noticed Jimin's stare on her. ''Remember i have permission to kick you'' she said to Jimin who looked away after she finished her sentence.

Jungkook kept staring at Y/n which made her uncomfortable. ''Fuck off, asshole'' she said annoyed and he chuckled. ''Words don't hurt'' he said smirking. ''They will if i throw a dictionary against your head!'' Y/n retorted. And when she said that the whole room grew silent. ''Why are you so rude Y/n'' Jungkook asked fake hurt. ''Because your presence is annoying me'' Y/n retorted, Jungkook mocked her.

Y/n stood up. ''Come at me bunny teeth'' she spat as she demonstrated a ninja pose. ''You wanna go puppy?'' Jungkook said as he himself did a ninja pose as well. Everyone was staring in full amusement at the two youngest until Jin stepped between the two, with his pink apron on and a spatula in his hands. ''Settle down kids!''

''Don't make me use this spatula''

- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- -- - - - - -- - - - -