14

- 3rd person -

All the boys where yelling at Y/n and tried to keep with her with their car, but she wasn't stopping anytime soon. ''Why don't we just electrocute her with the remote?'' Hoseok screamed really loud in the car, even Y/n could hear it. ''Idiots'' Y/n said with a smirk, knowing that their remotes where in her bag. She stopped running and grabbed the remotes, the boys noticed and glared at her. ''Don't you even dare!'' Namjoon said in a stern tone. Y/n rolled her eyes and started breaking the remotes until it was in hundred pieces. She looked at the boys one more time and started running again catching them off guard.

But what Y/n didn't know was that, there where people on the next rooftop who held her arms tightly, as soon as she jumped on that roof. ''If you don't let me go right now, i will slap you so hard you'll enter your mother again!'' Y/n yelled and that made the people who surrounded her take a step back. ''That's better'' she murmured but before she could even start running again, someone grabbed her shoulder.

''Let's get you home puppy'' Yoongi said as he threw Y/n over his shoulder. ''How can your short self pick me up'' she said annoyed and started squirming and slapping his back. ''If you do that again your punishment will be even worse'' Yoongi said while climbing down the roof and stared walking towards the car.

Y/n eyes grew bigger when she noticed the boys' faces. ''Yoongi wait, wait please!'' she begged and Yoongi let out an annoyed sign. ''Put me down please i want one last sniff of freedom please!'' Y/n begged and Yoongi thought for a moment. ''Alright..'' he said and put Y/n down, who immediately punched Yoongi in the face and ran away.

But what Y/n didn't know was that a car door opened and someone had started chasing her. Y/n kept running and didn't look back. She ran into a street and jumped in a tree holding her tail so it wouldn't peek out. ''Where would my Y/n be'' Jungkook asked and she rolled her eyes. ''Fucking coconut head'' she cursed under her breath, why would they send him. The fastest from all of them.

Jungkook looked at the tree and saw two black ears between the branches. ''Baby girl i know you're in the tree, if you come out we will lessen your punishment. ''Bitch you can stick that punishment up your Ass!'' Y/n said under her breath. She noticed that Jungkook started climbing up the tree and when he could almost reach Y/n, she jumped out of the tree and quickly ran off again. And since she was half husky her running was very fast.

As she was about to run out of the street she noticed Jin and Hoseok at the end, looking at her with arms crossed over each other. The boys where all circling Y/n and she looked like a deer caught in a headlight. Namjoon, who came out of nowhere grabbed her arms and Hoseok grabbed her legs, and in that way they walked back to the car, since they didn't have a van anymore. ''I hope you guys choke on air'' Y/n spat trying to break free from their strong grip. ''We love you too baby'' Jimin said as he stroked Y/n's face who faked a gag and glared at him. ''Excuse you i'm a grown woman. And i will seriously hurt you if you don't let me go right now!'' Y/n spat and finally managed to kick Hoseok.

Hoseok winced. ''Get her in that fucking car'' he said. Namjoon said Y/n down on Jungkook lap who immediately put his arms around her and nuzzled his face in her neck. ''I love your scent'' he said and kissed her neck. ''I don't like yours, and don't kiss me pervert'' Y/n said leaning away from his grip but Jungkook just pushed her against his chest again.

Y/n lifted her feet and kicked the window making it break in hundred pieces and tried to jump out, but Jungkook held her tight against his chest. ''Fuck you muscle pig'' Y/n spat. Jin looked at Y/n angry. ''First you destroy our van and now this! We need to fix your attitude young lady'' he lectured her and Taehyung was just looking at her with a loving glint in his eyes. And that was the moment Namjoon he should start the car and drove home.

And believe it or not but when they where home they put Y/n on a freaking leash again. ''Puppy come on follow Taetae'' Taehyung said talking in third person while pulling on the leash. ''No'' Y/n said in a strong tone. ''Alright then you're going into your cage again'' he said as he grabbed Y/n's hair and pushed her inside the cage and locked it. He looked at her with a smug grin and walked away.

Y/n grabbed the lock and studied it. You need a key for it and a code. ''Puppy what are you doing?'' Jimin asked who was now sitting in front of the cage with the leash somehow in his hands. He pulled the leash so that Y/n face was squished against the bars and pecked her on the lips. ''Let that leash go'' she said in a dark tone as she wiped her lips off with the back off her hand. Jimin smirked and kissed her again but this time longer.. Until a certain someone punched him in the balls. ''If you do that again i will make sure you can never have a child'' Y/n said and snatched the leash back. ''Oh what a scary threat'' Jimin said trying not to show his pain to her. ''It's not a threat, it's a promise'' Y/n said as she leaned against the back of the cage.

Jimin's face changed like he remembered something and smirked towards Y/n. ''Suga!'' he yelled. And Y/n looked at him confused. Yoongi's footsteps echoëd as he walked down the stairs quite annoyed by Jimin's yell.

''What do you need Jimin?'' he asked with a scowl on his face. Jimin pointed towards Y/n. ''She punched me in the balls'' he said and Yoongi's scowl turned into a smirk. He walked towards the cage where Y/n was glaring at him. He grabbed her chin and pulled her close to his face.

''Ready for your punishment babe?''

''Your breath smells like rotten cheese''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -