5

- 3rd person -

Hoseok dragged Y/n into the club with the others following close behind. Y/n ripped her hands away from Hoseok and glared at him. ''Why are so excited to be in a room with sweaty teenagers?!'' she asked annoyed and Hoseok just smiled at her, making her even more annoyed. Jimin appeared behind Y/n and grabbed her waist. ''Come on puppy, we have a meeting with someone'' he said while dragging the hybrid to a private room where nine girls were sitting.

Y/n quickly sat down and glared at the boys, who where trying to pull her into their lap. Taehyung who sat beside her successfully pulled her on his lap and put his arms around her, so she couldn't struggle against his hold, but she still did. The nine girls looked at Y/n in amusement. ''So, you found yourself a hybrid?'' a girl asked while glaring at Y/n, who just stared at her not impressed. ''Are you blind?'' Y/n retorted, with a glare, making Taehyung pinch her side. ''Watch your tone'' he whispered in her ear.

RM cleared his throat. ''Let's talk about this deal'' he said and that caught the girls attention. ''Sure, baby'' another girl said while smirking at Y/n who just shrugged. ''You can have him if you want'' she said making the girl shut up. ''Do you have the drugs?'' Jin asked and three girls disappeared, which Y/n couldn't care less about, she just wanted to leave this dumb club.

As both the leaders of the two gangs where discussing things, Y/n broke free out of Taehyung's hold. ''Puppy sit your ass down'' Yoongi warned, she looked at him with an arched eyebrow. ''What are going to if i don't, press that stupid remote of yours?'' she spat, Yoongi bit the insides of his cheeks and glared at Y/n. ''Just fucking sit on the couch or something'' he said still trying to be professional, but losing his temper a little. Y/n rolled her eyes and sat on the empty place of the couch, glaring at everyone who even dared to look her way.

''Shouldn't hybrids adore their owners?'' a girl asked Yoongi. ''Not ours she is very ungrateful, aren't you?'' Jungkook asked as he grabbed Y/n's sensitive ear and pulled it so she was facing him. ''She doesn't even kiss us or anything'' Taehyung said with very small pout. ''That's because i don't want to catch whatever disease you guys have'' Y/n said as she was trying to dotch Jungkook's lips. ''We can always kiss you if you want'' a girl suggested, Jin grimaced. ''Thanks Jihyo but no thanks'' he said, making the girls pout and whine.

After they where done with the deal they went into the club. ''You guys have literally, no life'' Y/n said as the boys started dancing like baboons. ''At least we can have fun'' Hoseok said making Y/n snort. ''If that's what you guys call fun, i wouldn't mind missing out on it'' Y/n said. When Y/n noticed the boys where to busy dancing she walked outside. She sat down on a bench and stared at the stars in the sky.

''I hope those assholes are dancing a lot longer because i'm going'' she murmured and started to walk away, until the damn choker started electrocuting her again. Y/n grabbed her neck and yelled out in pain. ''I forgot about this fucking thing'' Y/n said as she fell down since the shock was way more painful than at first. She heard footsteps approaching and looked up. When she noticed it wasn't the boys, she stood up. ''Can one of you unlock my choker please?'' she asked with a flirting tone. ''Of course gorgeous'' one of the boys said and unlocked the choker. ''Thanks dude!'' Y/n said and fist bumped the guy and ran away.

Y/n ran through a forrest and ended in the middle of no where. ''Oh, fuck me!'' she said annoyed as she saw Jimin and Jin walking towards her, she turned around and ran into the other direction. She bumped into someone and saw herself? ''Who the fuck are you?'' She asked as she noticed the girl panicking. Then a familiar smell found it's way into Y/n's nose and she stared at the girl with a death glare. ''You fucking cat!'' Y/n yelled and jumped onto the cat hybrid and started beating her up. ''Why are you trying to look like me, you know you have cat ears right dumb fuck!'' Y/n spat as she kicked the girl in the side. She was so caught up with that other hybrid that she didn't notice Jin and Jimin standing behind her.

Jin tilted his head to the side confused. ''Wait which one is Y/n?'' he asked and Jimin shrugged. ''Let's just take them both'' Jimin said. Y/n turned towards them with a glare. ''No i'm not going with you!'' she yelled in their faces. Jin rolled his eyes and he grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her to a car.

After they tied both of the hybrids they went to their seat and drove home. ''Maybe i can make them think that the cat is me'' Y/n whispered to herself while looking at the cat hybrid with a glare.

Jimin and Jin both carried the tied girls to the living room and sat them on the couch. ''Who is Y/n?'' Jin asked and Y/n just looked at them with a fake smile. ''It's me obviously!'' Y/n said with a cheerful smile. ''That's something our puppy would never do'' Jimin said as he looked at Y/n with piercing eyes. ''People change you know'' Y/n said with a fake smile.

The door opened and in walked Hoseok and Namjoon. ''Why is that cat girl in our house?'' Hoseok asked while pointing to the other girl, making Y/n's eyes slightly bigger. ''Why is Y/n smiling?'' Namjoon asked looking at her weird. ''Fucking hell'' Y/n murmured annoyed. ''Maybe we should switch them, the cat hybrid listens way better and now they almost look the same'' Namjoon said, while looking at the silent cat girl.

''Try me bitch''

- -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -