49

- 3rd person -

''What do we do with him?'' Y/n mumbles while nodding towards the dead body. The only answer she got was a careless shrug. ''Someone will probably dispose of it'' With those words the men guided her out of the room. 

This was all very weird to the hybrid, especially how everything was normal as soon as they went out of the room. 

As if the big shot of the dark world, wasn't laying in his own puddle of blood.

She could imagine the shock when people hear that the all-mighty Jiyong is dead. The so called king of this dark side of the world. How shocked would they be? Especially when they hear that's it happened at the hands of a hybrid. 

This would be her opportunity, to be able to help others like her in terrible living situations like she used to be. While they have changed, she will never forget the past even if they treat her like a queen. 

No Y/n would be the husky hybrid to change the world with this. Even if she had to get even more blood on her hands. It would be worth it.

''Puppy what are you thinking about?'' Seokjin asks her, his hand on her back as they left the building. 

Her eyes are filled with emotions as she balls up her fists. ''I am going to change this world for hybrids'' She declares, her tail swaying violently. 

''I will start my own business, make my name known to all those scumbags who treat hybrids like shit... By killing them''

The words that left her mouth, didn't surprise them at all. 

Jungkook looks at her with a smile as they enter their car. ''You don't want to join our gang?'' He teases, Y/n scoffs. ''Bitch I am your gang'' She shrugs with a smirk. His mouth drops open. ''Excuse you jus-'' ''You're excused. Bye, bunny'' The woman grins turning away from him, leaning into Jimin's arms, who pecks the top of her head. ''I'm happy you're back in my arms'' 

''Well wrap your arms around me then!''

- - - - - -

The sweatpants she changed into are definitely comfier than the tight dress she was wearing before. She lets herself fall on the couch next to Yoongi, who was quietly observing the woman. Y/n was doing the same thing with her ears standing straight up. 

The man next to her looks very attractive with his dark jeans and black shirt. His muscles were very visible. And she would be lying if she said that it didn't affect her. Not with the way that his arms were crossed over eachother. Not with the way his gaze was fixated on her.

 ''Are you serious about your idea?'' He asks, his head tilting to the side in wonder. 

A simple nod was his answer. ''Very'' She hums, eyeing as if she was daring him to go against it. He scoots closer to her, with a grin. ''Good'' He whispers, his breath hitting her mouth. The eye contact the two were sharing felt passionate and intimate.

Y/n grins, opening her mouth.

''Brush your fucking teeth''

The man staring into her eyes chuckles, getting even closer to her lips. ''Too bad'' 

The hybrid's tail wags when their lips meet each other, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. The room felt hotter than before as he pulls the hybrid against his body, making her straddle his lap.

Y/n smirks when she notices the redness across Yoongi's cheek. Slowy pulling away as she nibbles on his bottom lip. 

A soft groan leaves Yoongi's now dark pink lips.

''Fucking tease...'' He trails off when she starts to kiss his neck, sucking onto a spot that had him feeling light-headed. 

Y/n chuckles as her ears perk up when hearing the noise. She leans closer to his ear, pushing herself onto him a bit. ''You guys always trying to dominate me'' The whispers made shivers trail down his back. 

Her tail wags as she bites on his earlobes softly, more sounds escaping Yoongi as she leans closer to him, slowly grinding down on him, maintaining eye contact.

''But you should know'' Y/n kisses him on the lips deeply, pulling on the roots of his hair, smirking into the kiss at the hiss, escaping Yoongi's lips. She let her tongue enter his mouth, teasing him before breaking it. ''You should know'' She grins devilishly at the man underneath her. The hybrids lowers to his neck, sucking on it while looking into his eyes.

''That I am your master, so go fetch bitch'' 

Grinding on him one more time before getting off the couch, smirking at the hot mess she created, that was named Yoongi

He stares at the woman leaving in awe. 

''...Damn'' He mumbles before slipping into his room with a big problem in his jeans, but not before grumbling at the teasing hybrid who was in front of someone's room.

Her tail swaying as she enters Hoseok's room. He was laying down on his bed, phone in his hand. ''Puppy, you're here!'' He beams, pulling her arm until she was laying next to him. She smiles at him. 

''I need your help'' She announces, making the male curious, nudging her to go on. Y/n clears her throat. ''You have the most connections. I need you to send out a message for my business'' Hoseok nods, already into work mode as the plan was explained to him. 

After he got everything from the plan he was still confused. ''But how will this work out?'' He questions, Y/n grins. ''Just do as I say please'' 

- - - - - - 

It had been a few hours since Hoseok sent out the secret message. The hybrid had been sitting behind Taehyung's desk with a tense tail and ears. ''What are you worried about?'' Taehyung mumbles as he places his hands on her shoulders, squeezing a little. 

''What if they don't get it or don't have access to it'' She mumbles, playing with his long fingers to calm her upcoming nerves. 

After a few tense minutes, a phone starts ringing. 

''H-Hello... I would like t..to order three p-pizza's please'' 

''What kind would you like?'' 

''Can I...I look at the m...menu please?'' 

''Alright. Text this number for the options'' 

''I.. I will thank you''

The caller hangs up, Y/n immediately starts texting away on her phone. 

Taehyung has a lot of questions after this conversation. ''What just happened?'' He mumbles scratching his head. The hybrid chuckles. ''They ask for the menu, which basically means that they send the things I need about their situation to me. They delete my number afterward and tell the shithead that we only have the ones they dislike''

''Okay, but why three?'' 

Y/n smirks her tail swaying as she made eye contact with him.

''Who do you think will be helping me?''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - -