39

- 3rd person, The next day -

A tired shriek came out of the hybrid's mouth when she was awakened by Taehyung jumping on her. ''We have a mission wake up!'' He screeched in her ear while dragging her out of the bed by her leg. Y/n gave him an icy glare. ''Since when is that my problem? You guys never even do anything on a mission'' She stated as she was now laying on the ground.

''And weren't we supposed to be on the down-low, since a lot of gangs are after us?''

With an offended gasp leaving Taehyung's mouth he placed a hand on his chest. ''Yes... but We do a lot on our missions!'' He pouted, making the girl roll her eyes. ''Of course, you do'' Y/n smiled with a sarcastic tone. The pouting boy looked at her in disbelieve. 

With a chuckle, the husky hybrid stood up from the ground.

''I mean the only things you guys do on a mission... Is run around like a bunch off chaotic chickens and kill people'' When that sentence came out of her mouth Taehyung clenched his jaw. He quickly walked out of the room, dragging her with him in the progress. ''I'm still in my pajama's!'' Y/n struggled as she tried to break out of his grip. ''You should have thought about that before offending me... You spoiled baby'' The boy grumbled as he walked towards his car.

Y/n looked at him confused. ''How am I spoil-'' ''You are. now stop talking and get in the car'' Taehyung quickly cut her off. As soon as he let go of her hand she went back inside ignoring his yelling.

Loud footsteps followed hers, only making her speed up. When she was in front of her bedroom she ran in and immediately locked the door. ''Open the door, puppy!'' An angry voice demanded. But the only thing Y/n did was roll her eyes before crawling back into bed. ''It's too early for this shit'' She mumbled, ignoring the fists pounding on the door.

- - - - - -

Namjoon watched in confusion as Taehyung was pounding on the door like a madman. ''I think she heard you'' He said with a cough, catching his attention. When the boy turned around to face him he took a step back. An angry Taehyung was never a pleasant sight to see. ''The spoiled brat told me that we don't do anything but run and shoot at our missions!'' He whined with a glare on his face.

''Well... Shooting is the main thing on our missions'' Namjoon stated as she avoided making eye contact. ''You're supposed to be on my side'' Taehyung looked at him with irritation until he remembered something, and a smile appeared on his face.

He held his hand open. ''Give me your spare key'' Namjoon shook his head. ''And if I give you the key, what will you do?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow. Taehyung let out a sigh. ''I will show our cute brat what we do on missions, that we are very active!'' The boy explained. Namjoon made a 'tsk' noise before tilting his head to the side.

 ''I don't think that's a great idea considering that we have a few gangs after u-'' ''I don't care, I need to prove her wrong'' Taehyung stated, his hand still open and his eyes slowly turning into a glare.

But the other male let out a sigh before shaking his head. ''No Tae, this isn't smart'' Namjoon stated as he walked away, leaving the angered boy standing in front of the door.

With a nod he grabbed another spare key out of his pocket, a smirk displayed on his face. ''Can't let him find out about my special key'' He mumbled as he pushed the key into the hotel bedroom door, twisting it around until he heard a satisfying 'click'.

You can only imagine Y/n's face when the male walked into her room. 

''How did you get in?'' She asked, irritation building up again, especially when he threw her over his shoulder before, walking outside. ''You're going to see how out missions go. I'll show you'' Taehyung grumbled as he buckled her into the car. The only thing the girl did was roll her eyes.

Their mission is always the same. Meet with a guy who owes them money, they kill them.

The end.

It's getting boring.

She shot him a glance. ''This better be worth my time'' She started crossing her arms over each other. Taehyung chuckled as he grabbed her hand. ''It will be, we're going to do something different this time'' He hinted.

- - - - - -

''You didn't say we had to chase someone with a boat!'' Y/n yelled in pure panic as she held onto the boy for her dear life.

''You wanted something different, didn't you?'' Taehyung recalled as he made the boat go even faster. When they got closer to the other boat, he let go of the stirring wheel making the girl's eyes grew ten times bigger.

She refused to let go of him and was basically dragged towards the side of the boat.

''What the actual fuck are you doin- Shit!'' The girl screamed when Taehyung threw her on the other boat before jumping on it himself. The brunette shot him a glare. But before she could even say something a guy stood opposite them with a gun aimed at them. ''Put your hands where I can see them'' The girl rolled her eyes

'Not again.'

Without any hesitation, she put two middle fingers in the air for the guy to see.

''I'm not scared of your Italian mustache having ass, you probably have food stuck in there'' She spat, not caring about the glare Taehyung shot her. ''This is not helping our situation you know'' He scolded before looking at the man with his hands in the air.

She cleared her throat. ''I don't really care'' She stated. ''And I didn't mean this kind of difference you know'' Y/n decided to enlighten the boy standing next to her, who let out a sigh. Taehyung turned towards her with an annoyed expression. ''Well, what kind of difference did you want then?'' He asked annoyed. ''Definitely not throwing me from one boat to another or dragging me out o-'' 

''I'm standing right here pointing a fucking gun at your heads. Shut your face!''

''Rude, she was talking you know''

The man in front of them yelled from frustration.

Without any hesitation Taehyung kicked the man in the throat, he managed to grab the gun and shot the man in the head. But it seemed like he had forgotten about the knock-back because he fell over.

''Really. You're in a gang and you forget about the knock-back from a fucking gun?''

''Do you want to end up like this guy?''

''If you're getting us home with this boat, I sure do''

- - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -