12

-3rd person -

''Where are you going?'' Jimin asked still half asleep. 'Fuck what am i supposed to do!' Y/n thought trying not to panic and ruin her plan.

Y/n looked at him with a small smile. ''I'm going to put on my pajama's, go back to sleep'' she said in a whisper tone. Jimin nodded and Y/n quickly left the room and went to her own. She put the remote with the others and put on her . ''Thank god i didn't ruin my plan'' Y/n whispered really soft. She made sure the stuffed animal was zipped up and went back to Jimin's room, who was waiting for her.

She walked to the bed and Jimin pulled her close again and now Y/n could feel that he was only wearing sweatpants. ''You didn't have to wait for me'' Y/n murmured as Jimin snuggled his head into her neck once again. ''I wanted to'' he said in a soft tone and wrapped his arms around her waist again. ''Now don't leave this bed again'' Jimin said in a warning tone, making Y/n roll her eyes, good thing Jimin couldn't see her. ''I won't'' Y/n said and yawned afterwards and weirdly enough she fell asleep quick in Jimin's embrace.

- The next morning -

Jimin kissed Y/n and that woke her up. ''Good morning puppy'' he said with a sweet smile. ''Morning, i'm gonna go downstairs'' she murmured and before Jimin could protest. Y/n walked into the kitchen, still in her pajama, and saw Jin making breakfast, she noticed the remote in his back pocket and sneaked towards him, not making any noise. She quickly grabbed the remote out his pocket and quietly run to her room and hid the remote with the others. ''Four down three to go'' she murmured, and walked back downstairs where Jin was still busy making breakfast. Y/n walked towards him and peeked over his shoulder. ''What are you making?'' she asked making Jin startled. ''Be patient and go sit on a chair'' Jin said still trying to calm down his breath. ''I'm going to wake the others'' Y/n said, and walked upstairs.

First she entered Taehyung's room who was still asleep. She noticed the remote on his nightstand and quickly grabbed it she put the remote in the pocket of her pajama shorts and shook Taehyung awake. ''Y/n is that you?'' he asked still half asleep. ''Yes, breakfast is ready'' she said and walked to Hoseok's room. ''Hey Y/n'' he murmured and looked at her and noticed she was still just wearing a pajama. ''Aren't you adorable'' he said with a cheeky smile and walked out of the room. Y/n noticed the remote in his back pocket and tried to grab it but instead of grabbing it, she pinched Hoseok's butt. ''You have a really nice butt'' Y/n said trying to cover reason why she really was close to his butt. ''You're just trying to grab the remote aren't you'' Hoseok said while glaring at Y/n a little.

''No dude you have a really nice ass'' Y/n said keeping a poker face, Hoseok nodded but still didn't trust the situation. Y/n walked to Yoongi's room while face palming. She walked into the room but didn't the remote anywhere. ''Where the fuck is it'' she murmured, she looked towards his bed and noticed that he was hugging it in his sleep. ''The fuck?'' Y/n whispered. Y/n grabbed some rope that was laying around somewhere in the room and tied Yoongi's hands and feet to the bedposts, and she put tape over his mouth. She also grabbed his remote, and put the two she had successfully stolen in the same stuffed animal. She left his room after she locked it and took the key with her.

She walk downstairs trying to think of a way to get Hoseok's remote. ''Yoongi wasn't hungry, but he was a little moody so..'' Y/n trailed off as she noticed the angry stare she got from Jimin. ''Why did you leave me?'' he asked and looked at Y/n with an arched eyebrow. ''Because i didn't want to stay in bed sorry'' she said and sat down.

They all ate their breakfast in silence and Y/n was thinking about just beating Hoseok up and take his remote and then get the fuck out of here. ''Guys i'm going back to my room'' Hoseok said and left the table. ''I'm going to clean my room'' Y/n said and quickly left the table. ''Puppy do you want me to help you?'' Jimin asked as he walked after her. Y/n turned to him with an seductive smirk she stood in front of Jimin and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling it close to her face. ''Why don't you come to my room in a half hour, i have an surprise for you'' she whispered in his ear and then pecked his lips and walked into her room closing the door behind her.

She grabbed a bag, making sure there was no camera in it and put the stuffed animal in it, she grabbed the key she stole from namjoon and smirked. She put it back in the bag and changed . She walked to Hoseok room and noticed Hoseok had his back turned to him. Y/n grabbed a baseball bat that was standing next to her and hit Hoseok hard against his head, which made him pass out. She grabbed the remote and went back to her room.

She grabbed a chair and threw it against the window which made it break. Y/n quickly locked her bedroom door from the inside and grabbed the bag and jumped out of the window. She walked towards the van and grabbed the key with a smirk, she started the van and drove off.

''I told those fuckers that i would i escape, and lookie what i did now'' Y/n said with a smirk and turned the radio on. She went as fast as that ugly van could go.

- Meanwhile with the boys -

''What was that noise?'' Taehyung asked confused they followed the noise and ended in front of Y/n's room. Jungkook kicked down the door and Y/n was no where to be seen.

''This wasn't the kind of surprise i was hoping for..''

-- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - - - -