10

- 3rd person the next day -

Y/n woke up due to loud noises down stairs. With a loud grown she stepped out of her bed and got . She slowly walked down the stairs and almost got tackled when she was in the living room. ''My puppy!'' Taehyung yelled as he gave Y/n a hug while lifting her of the ground. ''Yeah.. Hey Tae'' Y/n said not sure what to do since Taehyung was still hugging the life out of her. ''Let my baby go!'' Jungkook said annoyed as he pulled Y/n out of Taehyung's grip. Taehyung glared at Jungkook who was looking at him with a smug smile. ''You better run boy!'' he said and ran after a laughing Jungkook.

Now that Y/n knew who where making the noise she signed and sat down on the couch. Jaebum sat down on the couch opposite her. ''Are they always like this?'' he asked as he looked at Y/n unfazed expression. ''Yeah, there all idiots. Some of them are all right though'' she said with a shrug. Jaebum chuckled he liked how she didn't give a crap about anyone's opinion about her and just was herself.

''Why are you with them though, you seem quit independent'' Jaebum while looking at Y/n curious about the reason. ''Well, i'm not here because i want to, let's just say it that way'' Y/n said with a bitter voice, and when she said that a silent took over the room. ''..Alright, i'm gonna go'' Jaebum muttered and walked away in a quick pace. A hard sign left Y/n's mouth weren't these boys supposed to be dangerous gangs? There more like that cat bitch.

Namjoon walked into the room and noticed Y/n staring and nothing, she looked very deep in thought. ''Y/n we are going home, the mission is done'' he said as he touched Y/n's shoulder. She looked at Namjoon confused. ''Done? You didn't even do anything'' she said making Namjoon groan at the hybrid. ''Just get in the van'' he said as he rolled his eyes. ''Fuck you'' Y/n spat and didn't move from her spot. While the two where dead glaring at each other Yoongi walked in and dragged Y/n with him into the van. And now Yoongi had to watch Y/n dead glare at him. ''I fucking hate you'' She said not even trying to hide the hatred in her voice.

After Y/n said that Yoongi looked at her with a mysterious glint in his eyes. He looked Y/n straight in the eyes and bit his lower lip. ''Let's see about that when i'm finished with you'' he said and pushed their lips together. Y/n tried to push him away but before she could Yoongi grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her even closer towards him. When Y/n could finally escape Yoongi's lips he started sucking and biting on a certain spot on her neck. Y/n yelled in pain and slapped Yoongi in the nuts. ''Are you fucking kidding me!'' Y/n yelled at him furious, she felt the spot in her neck that was attacked by the wannabe vampire. When Yoongi came back to his senses he grabbed some rob that was laying somewhere in the van and tied Y/n arms and legs together and then put her on his lap.

''Scream as loud as you want it's not like anyone cares'' he whispered in Y/n's ear and then kissed it. ''I swear to god when i'm out this rope i will not hesitate to kill you'' Y/n said and that made Yoongi laugh. ''I would like to see you try princess'' he said with a lazy smile and put his arms around her waist, and kept her still so she couldn't struggle against his hold. And after a few minutes the others came into the van and Y/n immediately started calling them every bad thing she could think of.

The worst thing was.. Nobody responded, not even Taehyung who was so desperate to become friends with Y/n. It was like they all planned it. Y/n was glaring at everyone, she didn't even expect that someone would help her but they didn't say a word. She was going to escape even if it was the last thing she would do.

- Back at Bts's house -

When the van stopped in front of the house and everyone got off except Yoongi, Y/n signed. ''Come on Y/n you have been through worse things than this'' she whispered to herself, hoping to get more confidence from it and she did.. a little.

Jungkook walked over to Y/n and threw her over his shoulder, and since she was still tied up she couldn't hit him.. So she kicked him multiple timed in the back, but he didn't even budge. ''You fucking muscle asshole put me down!'' she screamed at the top of her lungs. The only thing Jungkook did was chuckle. ''Baby girl if you do that again there will be a punishment'' he said with a smirk. ''Bite me!'' Y/n spat at him. Jungkook pointed at her neck. ''I think Yoongi already did that''

Y/n rolled her eyes and started screaming at the top of her lungs, right next to his ear, ''What the fuck bitch!'' Jungkook yelled angry and started walking to something in the living room in a fast pace. In the middle of the room stood a cage and Y/n eyed grew bigger. They are insane!

She started struggling even more and that's when Jungkook literally threw her into the big cage and locked the door. Y/n stared at him in disbelief as he just walked away and came back with a knife. ''Dude are you that mad, jesus anger management'' she murmured, Jungkook just rolled his eyes and used the knife to cut the rope. When he was done with that he stared at Y/n with a loving smile. ''We can't have our baby girl running away, now can we?'' he said and was still staring at Y/n. ''Your mom should've swallowed you'' she said with a glare and that made Jungkook chuckle. ''You can swallow me if you want'' he said with a suggestive wink.

''Sorry i'm allergic to shrimp''

- - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - -