30

- 3rd person -

The seven boys ran away from the husky hybrid with fear in their eyes. ''Someone please stop her!'' Jin yelled in pure panic when she almost grabbed the back of his shirt. Y/n had fire in her eyes as she glared at them. ''You're all going to feel my pain''  She stated in a low voice, making the seven boys cower in fear. A shriek of pure fear left Namjoon's 

And while she was chasing them. The three other girls were being held back by Lisa.

''Give them what they deserve Y/n!'' She encouraged, ignoring the protesting of the three girls. The hybrid got closer to the boys and managed to tackle Hoseok. Who was looking at her, fearing for his own life.

''I didn't even get to see Disneyland!''

She grabbed the choker, putting it on him, as she gritted her teeth. ''Help me, guys!'' He pleaded in panic, trying to get away from the girl that now had the remote in her hands.

When Y/n was almost pushing the button, Jungkook and Taehyung pulled her away from Hoseok and secured another choker on her neck, after snatching the remote away from her.

Jungkook had wrapped his arm tightly around her waist, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Making the girl glare at him. ''Don't worry they don't even work, we just like how chokers look on you'' he whispered, what he just told her made her frown.

Those kinky assholes

''Then why were you even running away?'' she asked with a scoff, not truly believing in his words. When nobody spoke up Yoongi opened his mouth ''Because you're capable of a lot of things when you're mad, so if you found out those chokers don't work.  It would probably end up even worse for us'' He explained as he sat down on the couch.

Soon everybody was back to being relaxed and scrolling through their phones. Except for the two hybrids because they didn't have phones. Y/n bit on the inside of her cheek. ''So.. Why are we here actually?'' She questioned and looked towards Jin, who was grinning at her. ''Wouldn't you like to know, my cute puppy'' He teased, she rolled her eyes at how cheesy the words sounded. 

Here is the eighty-year-old virgin again.

''How childish can you get?'' The words came out in a cold tone, that was when Seokjin knew that he shouldn't joke around with her right now. ''Well, there is a party for gangs. We'll be going there'' he explained, Y/n nodded slowly before she raised an eyebrow. ''But don't you guys have beef with a lot of gangs?'' she asked making all of the seven boys sigh. ''Stop asking so many questions'' Jimin moaned out of annoyance.

''Well stop being such mysterious bitches then!''

- - - - - - - - - - -

''I'm not wearing that!'' Y/n protested as she looked at the revealing dress that Namjoon was holding for her. 

He had pulled her into a room, wanting her to put on the dress for the party that they had to go to in about an hour... But she wasn't going to. ''You are'' he stated in a warning tone. ''There is no way in hell that I'm wearing that, I hate revealing dresses'' She spat while crossing her arms. The man wasn't going to talk her into wearing this.

The door opened and Lisa peeked her head inside. She looked at the dress and her eyes shifted to Y/n next. 

''I bet you would look gorgeous in that... Not that you don't look gorgeous normally bu-'' Lisa stuttered nervously, Y/n cut her off with a chuckle. ''I know what you mean, thanks'' She said with a small smile and snatched the dress out of Namjoon's hand and told him to leave.

Namjoon was now standing outside the room, with a look of shock. ''How?'' Was all that left his mouth before walking away, feeling annoyed.

- - - - - -

A noise of approvement left Jungkook's mouth when he saw the husky hybrid enter the room. ''You look so hot'' he said with a smirk as he approached her. Y/n rolled her eyes at his behavior. 

Boys will be boys.

He stood in front of her, looking deep into her eyes. ''Are you excited for tonight?'' he asked and grabbed her hand, pulling her with him to sit on the couch. She shrugged, Y/n did not even know where they were going exactly. 

''No'' she stated in a clear tone, making Jungkook chuckle. ''Just stick with me, I'll get you through the night'' He said with a wink, Y/n just scoffed. ''Sure you will'' She murmured, crossing her legs, trying to pull her dress a little lower. Since it was a really short dress. ''I hate this'' she mumbled under her breath and put a pillow on her lap and glared at Jungkook when he kept on staring at her legs.

Thank god that she shaved her legs...

A loud noise came from the stairs when Taehyung almost fell off, making the two laugh at him. ''You're so fucking clumsy'' Jungkook said with a grin. As he came stumbling into the room, sitting down next to him with a small blush on his face. ''Shut up'' Taehyung spat hiding his cheeks into his hands when he finally noticed Y/N. ''Pretty'' he mumbled under his breath, making Y/n's ears perk up at the soft sound. A small smirk made its way upon her face. ''Thanks Tae'' she told him with a nonchalant smile and waited until the others were finished with getting ready.

- - - - - -

She looked at the big club in front of her with a bored expression, while Lisa who was standing next to her was holding her hand very tight,  and was almost shaking from anxiety. She turned towards the nervous bunny hybrid with a smile. ''It's going to be alright I'll be there with you the whole time, let's go have fun!'' She said in a happy voice, that surprised Lisa since Y/n normally had a cold attitude towards others. Lisa gave her a soft nod and after she did that they followed the two gangs inside.

The three girls from blackpink turned to Y/n. ''Can you keep a eye on Lisa for us, because we know that the boys are going to keep you by their sides anyway and we have a few things we need to discuss with other gangs'' Jisoo explained to the husky hybrid, who nodded making the blonde smile big with a small blush after she kissed Y/n's cheek quickly, her ears flopping around.

In the meantime, the seven boys were just staring at the two in jealousy.

''How can she just kiss her cheek so easy? If i do that, she will at least punch me in the shoulder'' Hoseok complained. But pulled the two deeper into the club bringing them into the VIP lounge with them. When they entered Lisa bumped into a tall guy with black hair, he turned around and looked down at Lisa with a smirk. ''Be careful rabbit'' he said with a mean tone.

''Says the giant asparagus'' The husky retorted. 

What she said made the guy turn around to face them. ''What did you say?'' He grumbled. ''I guess you're a tall deaf asparagus''

Y/n clenched her jaw and stood in front of Lisa, that was also the moment that she recognized the boy. ''Ohh, it's you again, Pretty'' he greeted, walking closer to the husky hybrid. ''You're going to regret beating us up last time'' he said through a clenched jaw. 

She raised an eyebrow at him. ''I would like to see you try'' The girl challenged, he lunged at her but she stepped aside pulling Lisa with her. Y/n ran to him, making sure her fist would collide with his nose. 

A smirk was sent his was as blood ran down his nose.

''Ohh, no... A asparagus with a period''

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -