26

- 3rd person -

When those words had left her mouth the guy turned paler. A smirk made it's way onto Y/n face as she got off of his lap. 

''Because if you don't want that, i suggest that you keep your pig mouth shut, because i will do it in a second!'' she snarled at him and sat down next to Jimin who put his arm around her, looking as proud as ever. 

The other gang leader swallowed loudly, but he wasn't going to let them know that he was intimidated by some hybrid. ''Whatever... Let's talk about this deal'' He said looking Namjoon in the eyes, knowing that he was the leader of BTS. Namjoon leaned forward letting his elbows rest on his knees. ''You are already in debt to us.. Why should i even make this deal?'' he asked, with a neutral expression. While this was going on, Y/n was bored, she looked at her surroundings with a sigh leaving her mouth. With her sigh she caught Jimin attention, he leaned closer to her. ''You can go downstairs if you're bored, we will be there in a few minutes'' he told her, biting his lip when she walked away, his gaze focused on her hips and butt. ''Stop staring you pervert'' Y/n yelled over her shoulder, showing her middle finger with a chuckle, before she walked downstairs to the bar.

The music was playing loudly and Y/n felt the smell of sweat enter her nostrils when she entered the room. Her ears lowered as her eyes looked over the room once again. ''...Disgusting'' she mumbled, walking over to the bar to order something. 

She watched the people on the dance floor grinding on each other, making her scrunch up her face. ''The half of them probably have a disease or something'' Y/n said, making the man who was sitting next to her chuckle. He turned to her and her eyes got bigger when she noticed who it was. Shit!

It was one of the members from the exo gang. ''You're funny!'' The guy slurred, a relieved sigh left her mouth when she noticed that he was drunk. Y/n nodded at him, taking a sip from her drink and turned around to leave, she wasn't in the mood to use her social skills tonight.

''Why are you leaving me? You are pretty, just as pretty as the hybrid husky my gang is after'' the words left the man's mouth in a happy tone. Y/n made her ears lay flat on her head and tried to hide her tail. ''Ohh, that's weird.. She's way out of your league anyway'' she told him before walking back upstairs in a fast pace.

Her hands pushed the door open that lead to the VIP lounge and she walked in to see a few dead bodies laying there in a pool of their blood. Y/n quickly looked away and covered her nose. ''Gross..'' she said gagging at the strong smell. 

After she had managed to walk to the boys without getting blood on her shoes she pulled Yoongi's jacket back on. Because it covered her tail. Y/n noticed how his stare at her turned into a glare. The hybrid rolled her eyes at his behavior, before turning to him with her arms crossed over each other. 

''Listen you sad fuck, the guys that i had shot a few days ago are in this club. So i need more protection for myself than this shitty dress'' she snapped at him and pointed towards a group of boys where the guy from earlier was standing.

Yoongi shrugged and took his jacket away from Y/n, liking this dress way too much for it to be covered by his jacket. ''I don't care, you shot them, you deal with them'' he stated and walked out of the room, demanding her to follow him. She shot him a dark look as she clenched her jaw.

Asshole.

The glare on Y/n's face described how she felt about this club. Gangs where everywhere and she had to shake perverts away from her. ''I thought they said, that they would treat me better'' she grumbled after she fought her way out of Jungkook's lap. She was glaring into a random direction until someone tapped her on the shoulder. 

''Hey diamond'' The raspy voice said, Y/n glared at the woman, fucking betrayer. ''What do you want Jessi?'' she asked after rolling her eyes, Jessi chuckled amused at the cold shoulder she just received. ''Don't be like this, you know i had to do it'' she mumbled in her ear before kissing her on the cheek.

With big eyes Y/n turned her body towards the woman. ''You didn't have to do it, but why did you?'' she asked, Jessi shrugged. ''There is a reason for everything diamond, anyway i have to go, bye'' Jessi said to the girl and kissed her on the cheek again, winking at her when she saw that Y/n turned red a little, before walking away. She turned back to the boys to see them all looking at her with a possessive look in their eyes. ''What?'' she asked with a arched eyebrow. ''Your ours'' Taehyung grumbled, those words made Y/n mad.

She stood up with her hand on her hips. ''Listen the fuck up. I'm not yours, i'm not a object and i'm not just your pretty doll that you can show off to everybody, like you guys always do!'' Y/n said raising her voice at them, Jin looked at her with a frown. ''When did we do that?!'' he asked, getting angry himself a little.

A loud groan came out of Y/n's mouth. ''You're doing it right now and you have been doing it for the whole evening!'' she yelled, while pointing at their surroundings. Y/n's glare got worse when they all just shrugged. ''You know what, go buy a fucking real doll, instead of using me! Or maybe go ask Faith!'' The husky hybrid spat before walking away from the table and went outside, not giving a fuck about anyone as she just shoved someone from bigbang aside.

After Y/n had just exited the club a hand wrapped around her clenched fist, turning her back around. ''Where do you think your going'' a guy that she didn't recognize said. She rolled her eyes. ''I don't think you're my babysitter or something like that, so leave me the fuck alone'' Y/n spat at him, trying to rip her fist out of his hold. The guy chuckled at her fierce behavior. ''I don't think i can leave you alone..'' he said, Y/n sighed when more boys appeared next to the man holding her wrist. ''After all you did kill one of our members and you shot all of us, that could've killed us'' the man said, tilting his head to the side, he watched as Y/n just looked at him unfazed, when all the boys started circling her.

''Yes i did and i'm very sad that i didn't shoot right the fucking first time''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --