40

- 3rd person Back at the house -

''I didn't know you had such a weak stomach'' Taehyung muttered as he was holding her hair out of her face.  His face scrunched up when he smelled it. ''That's just... gross'' 

The brunette lifts her head out of the toilet bowl. Sending a harsh glare in his direction. Her face was pale as she stumbles to her feet. ''I could always just puke on you'' A scoff left her mouth.

''You would look better'' 

Ignoring his offended gasp, she brushed her teeth, trying to get rid of the nasty aftertaste in her mouth.  

He was now standing next to her, studying her face. ''You look pretty''  She shot him a look, toothbrush still in her mouth. His arms circled around her waist as he leaned his head on the brunette's shoulder. ''Your charms and compliments will not save you this time Kim Taehyung''

''Well, how was I supposed to know that you can't handle a few glasses of champagne on a boat?'' 

As soon as those words left his mouth the hybrid turned towards him. ''A few glasses? Two whole bottles, you kept on fucking giving me more, even when I started blabbering weird things. And that boat was going fast'' 

Taehyung let out a small sigh. ''I did not go that fast!'' He grumbled which resulted in Y/n looking at him in disbelieve. She crossed her arms, looking at him with an arched eyebrow. ''Really?'' The hybrid questioned as he shrugged.

''We were two hours away from home''

''Yeah, so?''

''We got home in 45 minutes!''

He looks at her, frustration rising. ''Shouldn't you be thankful?'' He questioned, deciding to ignore his words she rinsed out her mouth with water, walking out of the room after that. 

She was about to walk towards the living room until she heard something. ''Fuck this shit. I'm done!'' Namjoon voice boomed through the room he was in. Her ears stood straight in the air, sneaking towards the door and peeking her head inside.

''You okay?'' She muttered as he threw his body on the desk he was sitting behind. ''Yes, that's why I cursed because everything is going exactly as I planned'' He stated with a fake smile. The hybrid went closer to him, looking at what he was doing. 

Another defeated sigh left him.

''Sucks to be you'' 

His mouth opened in disbelieve. ''You are such a brat you know that'' He muttered, she just shrugged. ''If what you usually say is true. If Those people are indeed afraid of you, why does it bother you?'' She questioned.

Namjoon just grumbled something in return. This wasn't just about that, but he couldn't tell her. And it was not like they are in real danger. They got this. 

Still, they were no words coming out of his throat to confirm her words. His eyes found her and the two were now just staring into the eyes of each other. That little moment somehow gave him peace. It just felt right.

''So... are you going to talk or?'' Y/n asked as she awkwardly scratched her elbow, her tail slowly lowering.  ''Not in the mood'' He dismissed, leaving her to walk out of the room. 

The hybrid found herself walking to the living room, were Jimin and Yoongi were laying on the couch, asleep. Her eyes darted around the room, searching for something interesting. Her eyes stopped at the wallet laying on the small table in front of them. 

Within a few seconds, she found herself outside, without any of them noticing her absence.

- - - - - - 

She entered a store that had something, she wanted back for a long time. Her gaze looked at all the electronic devices that were on display. Y/n walked closer to them. 

This would probably be the only chance she had at getting a phone and because it not her money, it wasn't going to be cheap. 

Her ears focused on the footsteps coming towards her and a familiar scent entered her nostrils. 

''Can I help you with something puppy?'' 

The brunette turned around was faced with Yoongi. 

She had a sheepish smile on display, handing him his wallet back. ''Yes, remembered how you lost your wallet... Found it'' 

He nodded. 

''If you wanted a phone so bad, you could have just asked me instead of Namjoon'' Yoongi shook his head at her annoyed expression. ''Can I have a phone?'' 

''No'' He started, watching as her face turned sour. ''There is still no reason why I can't have one'' She grumbled. Yoongi chuckled when he saw her ears dropping flat against her head. He cleared his throat, making her angry eyes focus on him. 

''Right now it's because you have upset me'' 

Y/n crossed her arms. ''So what?'' 

''What do we say when our actions upset someone?''

''Hoes mad''

''No'' Yoongi sighed, shaking his head once again. ''I am not giving you a phone'' He stated.

The brunette had a scowl on her face. ''Why not?'' She tried again. ''Because you're not apologizing for what you did!'' Yoongi snapped at her. His tone didn't sit well with the girl. ''Ohh, you want to play this game huh?'' She began, he answered her with nothing more than a nod. 

Y/n inhaled once.

''I never heard you apologize for the shit you did to me? You literally kill for a living and you're mad that I took your wallet?'' 

He paused for a second. ''...Well it was mine'' 

The hybrid facepalmed, are they seriously this stupid?

''Just like the people you kill, it was their life but you took that away, didn't you?'' She fired back.

A man came up to the two, softly tapping Yoongi on the shoulder, loudly gulping when the said man faced him. ''I..Is everything alright h...here?'' He stuttered, sweat beads were slowly covering his face. 

She shot him a panicked look. ''Everything is fine, except for the fact that this asshole is kidnapping me!'' She yelled when Yoongi tried to pull her out of the store. 

''Ohh, S...Sir that's i...illegal!'' The nervous man sputtered. 

''Don't believe her, my puppy has been sniffing around the catnip again, haven't you'' Yoongi glared at the hybrid. ''No, I couldn't find it between all the drugs that you hide in the house!'' She stated also sending a harsh glare in his direction. 

While the two of them were arguing the man started turning pale, trying to get the two out of the face of each other.

''I don't f...feel so good'' He softly whispered, before falling face-first onto the ground

Yoongi smirked, turning back to the brunette. 

''Great he's down, take whatever you want'' He announced. Leaving Y/n a little confused. ''Now I can have one?''

''As long as I don't have to pay for it, go crazy'' 

''We're going on a mission after this by the way'' 

The husky hybrid rolled her eyes. 

''I will not go on a boat''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -