15

- 3rd person -

Yoongi pulled Y/n to 'her' room. ''Put on those clothes'' he said as he pointed to a chair with clothes on it. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at Yoongi. ''Get out'' she said and Yoongi shook his head. ''Oh no princess you lost that kind off freedom'' he said with a dry chuckle. She looked at him and crossed her arms over each other. ''I am not going to change with you in this room'' she said and stood her ground. Yoongi smirked at the ideas that where flowing into his head. He walked towards Y/n who was glaring at him. ''Want me to help you baby?'' he asked and Y/n glare became even harder. ''If you even try to touch me i will hit you so hard your whole family will feel it'' Y/n warned. ''I'm going to change in my bathroom'' she said while she rolled with her eyes. She grabbed the clothes and walked into the bathroom, and .

As she walked back into the room and Yoongi was looking her up and down. ''This outfit suits you so well puppy'' he said and grabbed Y/n's hand. She blinked with a blank face. ''They are just clothes idiot'' she spat, she didn't get why she had to wear shorts with a hoodie and long black socks together. ''Let's go doll face'' Yoongi said pulling Y/n with him to his own car. They both got in the car and Y/n quickly put on her safety belt, not trusting Yoongi one bit. As Yoongi started driving he places one of his hands on Y/n's thighs. She looked at him annoyed and pushed the hand away.

Loud music could be heard in the car and Y/n almost wanted to kill herself because off all the bad music that was playing. Yoongi parked his car in a empty street. ''Get out the car Y/n'' he said and waited until she got out the car and then went out himself. He grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her into a alleyway, where a guy was waiting.

''Where is my money'' Yoongi said while approaching the guy. ''H-Here'' the guy murmured while looking at his feet. Y/n almost felt sorry for the guy until she noticed how he was practically undressing her with his eyes. Yoongi grabbed the money and then noticed how he was looking at Y/n. He handed her his gun, and she looked at him like he was crazy. ''P-Please don't'' the guy begged and got on his knees. ''I'll suck you off'' the guy said and that made Y/n laugh. ''No i have her for that'' Yoongi said while putting his arm around her, while she was face palming. ''Never in a thousand years will i do that for you'' she said shrugging his hand off her shoulder.

Then Y/n remembered the gun in her hand, looking at it closely. ''Kill him'' Yoongi whispered harshly in her ear. When Y/n didn't do anything again he said it louder and louder. ''If you don't shut the fuck up, i will kill you!'' Y/n snapped at him. The helpless guy on the ground was just looking at the two confused, he was until Yoongi grabbed his other gun and shot the guy in the head and walked back to the car. Y/n quickly ran away in the opposite direction. But sadly Yoongi was quickly on her heels.

She started running even faster hoping to leave Yoongi behind, when she turned the corner she was in someone's embrace. And that somebody was Yoongi. He grabbed her hand so tightly that it will probably leave a bruise. ''How the hell did you even get there?!'' Y/n asked as she tried to break free from his strong grip. ''That's my secret'' Yoongi said while dragging Y/n to his car. She got in the passenger seat and looked in front of her when Yoongi started driving, until they where back home.

Y/n walked into the house and Taehyung ran to her and hugged her. ''Get off me!'' Y/n yelled annoyed. ''I don't have to listen to you'' he said with a smug smile. She broke free from his arms and walked away. ''Leave me alone'' she said, before Y/n could walk up the stairs Namjoon pulled her to the basement. Her eyes grew big when she saw a operation table, she tried running away but Namjoon pulled her away before she could. ''Time for your punishment'' he said with dark eyes. He laid Y/n down on the table and injected something in her that made her lose the feeling in her body.

''What did you do!'' Y/n yelled angry. The door opened again and the others walked in. ''We'll show you what happens when you don't listen to us'' Yoongi said a big smirk visible on his face.

They all walked closer to her but before they even did anything Y/n lost consciousness. ''Jin grab the tattoo gun, while i inject this in her''

- three hours later -

A loud noise made Y/n wake up, with a terrible headache. She looked around her confused. ''Where am i?'' she murmured. She looked at her legs and gasped. On her right thigh their was a tattoo of a black kiss mark. ''Those fucking idiots'' she said angry. She tried to move but she couldn't, and when she was still struggling, but stopped when the door opened. Hoseok walked in, and looked at Y/n with a smirk. ''How you like your tattoos?'' he asked and Y/n almost choked on her spit. ''There is more than one?!'' she asked with a look of horror on her face.

Hoseok handed Y/n a mirror and on the back of her shoulder was written 'property of bts' in bold black letters. The anger had reached it's limits and Y/n kicked hoseok in the chest, she finally had the feeling back in her body. And she was going to show it.

She kept on punching Hoseok until the others ran into the room, who also got a punch or two. Finally Namjoon took her to his room while Jin took care of the other who where badly beaten up. A lesson they learned today is to never make Y/n angry.

Namjoon locked the door and looked at Y/n cautious of her, because she might attack any moment is she wanted too. She still was so angry, and then she remembered something.. She grabbed Namjoon's collar and pulled his face close.

''What the fuck did you inject me with?!''

- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - -