19

- 3rd person the next morning -

A loud sniff next to Y/n's ear woke her up. She groggily sat up, and looked at Lisa who was smiling at her and clinging onto her. ''I'm going to shower'' she said after she untangled Lisa from her body. ''The girls told me that i am not aloud to shower alone'' Lisa said and Y/n shrugged. ''What they don't know, can't hurt them'' she said and went to shower in her bathroom.

After she got out of the shower she put on the that she had laid out before. After that she did her make up and hair. She sprayed on some perfume and put on a black snap back, that had holes for her ears. And then she walked back to her bedroom. Lisa looked at Y/n with a blush, her bunny ears where twitching a bit. Y/n sat down next to her and started brushing her own tail. ''You should get ready'' she murmured and Lisa quickly nodded and also went in the bathroom to shower.

Jin walked into the room with a gentle smile and sat down next to Y/n. ''You look cute with a snap back'' he said, Y/n smiled a little, she liked Jin the most of all the boys, because he wasn't a big pervert. ''Thanks, can i go outside today?'' she asked with puppy eyes. ''Let me ask Namjoon real quick'' Jin said walked out of the room. And Y/n smirked knowing she might have another chance to escape. Lisa walked out of the room wearing similar clothes like Y/n. ''Look we're matching!'' she squealed, Y/n smiled. It was funny to see how energetic this girl was. ''What do you usually do today?'' Lisa asked and looked at Y/n, who shrugged. ''It depends, mostly i try to escape this hell hole but sometimes i'm just chilling'' she said and Lisa giggled.

Hoseok walked into the room and smiled at the two. ''Breakfast is ready let's go'' he said grabbing Y/n's hand and dragging her with him. Not noticing Lisa's jealous stare. As the three entered the room Jimin pulled Y/n to the chair next to him, and started playing with her fluffy ears. ''Baby did you a good night rest?'' he asked her and Y/n just shrugged and slapped his hands away. ''Don't touch my ears'' she said with a glare. And Lisa was very glad to see that.

''So can i go outside?!'' Y/n asked, more like demand. Namjoon nodded. ''We are all going to the park today, since we have some business to take care off there'' he said and all she did was roll her eyes. ''You always say you have business but the only thing you guys do is bother me and sleep'' Y/n with a raised eyebrow. Lisa started giggling about what Y/n said, and the boys looked at her with a confused stare. ''What?'' she asked in a rude tone making Y/n surprised again.

After everyone finished their breakfast, they got into the car and drove to a warehouse. ''This isn't the fucking park'' Y/n said her tail stopped swaying since she was excited to go to the park. ''Get out the car girls'' Jin said in a stern voice. ''Why?'' Lisa asked as quickly held Y/n's hand, because she was scared. The two girls stepped out of the car, Y/n was quite angry because they lied to her and demanded an explanation. ''You're going to go inside and steal their guns'' Hoseok said.

Y/n shrugged and walked into the building, leaving Lisa behind. ''Where do they keep their guns'' she murmured while looking around. ''There is the pretty hybrid again'' a guy said. She looked at him and recognized him as the guy who was in that basement.

She walked closer to him and bit her lip with a seductive stare. ''I just couldn't get you out of my head'' she confessed, the guy blushed at the confession and smirked. ''Really? Well let me show my princess around'' he said and took a hold of Y/n's hand. After a few minutes they entered the weapon room. ''So are you alone in this warehouse right now?'' she asked and he nodded. ''Great'' Y/n said with a smile and punched him in the throat.

After she collected all the weapons she walked back outside. She dropped all the weapons except for a few guns and knives that she hid in her jacket. ''Empty your jacket puppy'' Yoongi said in a warning tone, she shrugged. ''I don't have anything'' Y/n lied. Yoongi put a gun against her head. ''Drop it'' he said through clenched teeth.

Everyone was dead silent. ''Shoot'' Y/n said with a shrug. ''It's not like i could care less'' she continued, Lisa run towards Yoongi and kicked him in the chest which made him fall, and shoot a guy that was behind Taehyung. ''Fuck'' Taehyung said when he saw who Yoongi just shot.

Lisa had Y/n head in her chest and she was crying while Y/n was completely fine. ''I'm fine Lisa'' Y/n whispered and wiped her tears away with a soft smile. ''How can you shoot him?!'' Jimin asked Yoongi in panic. ''I don't know the bunny kicked me and i had my finger on the trigger'' Yoongi said. Jungkook walked towards the guy that Yoongi shot. He gave the body a little kick but it was lifeless. ''Well we're fucked'' he said with a nod. ''Let's run'' Y/n whispered into Lisa's ear.

And when the girls found the right moment they ran away. ''Y/n get your ass back here!'' Jimin screamed, while he was running after them with Jungkook and Taehyung. ''No fuck off!'' Y/n yelled as she pulled Lisa up in a tree.

Jungkook let out a sign. ''Why do you always climb in trees you're a dog hybrid not a cat one'' he said annoyed. Y/n threw a acorn at his face and stoke her tongue out at him. ''Because you can't climb fast enough. ''But i can'' Taehyung said who was now behind them. He pushed the girls out of the tree and Jimin and Jungkook caught them.

They dragged the girls with them until they heard a loud man voice behind them.

''You killed Tao''

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -