9

- 3rd person -

''So about the mission'' Namjoon said catching the attention off everyone expect Y/n, who was brushing her tail making it even more fluffy. ''Y/n, what did i just say?'' Namjoon asked getting in Y/n's face. ''That you need to brush your teeth more often, damn'' she said leaning away from his face. ''My breath smells fine'' he said with a glare. ''If that's what they tell you, there lying'' Y/n said and pointed to the other boys.

''Whatever continue'' Yoongi said a little annoyed. ''Alright Y/n, you are going to act like a innocent, sweet hybrid'' Namjoon said and Y/n's eyed widened, her a innocent hybrid the fuck? ''Are you serious right now?'' she asked with a confused face. Namjoon nodded. ''That's why we gave you those clothes, and by the way we need to buy more of those they look good on you'' he added. Y/n glared at him. ''Fucking assh-'' ''My mom always said if you have nothing nice to say don't say it'' Jin interrupted her. ''Then i might as well be a mute'' Y/n said and rolled her eyes. ''Please do'' Yoongi murmured.

They discussed the mission and went to the location. ''Y/n we will be living with them for a week, and they don't have a hybrid so if they do anything.. Act innocent'' Hoseok explained and Taehyung looked at him like he was crazy. ''No! What the hell, act like yourself'' he said, and then the two started bickering. ''Just yell if they go to far'' Jimin said. ''Or kick them in the balls''

While they stood in front of the door it opened due to all the noise they where making. Jin was like always the first to notice. ''Kids!'' he said loud and pointed to the door and that made them all quiet down. ''Sup dude'' Y/n said with a nod, and Yoongi gave her a elbow to her stomach. ''Idiot'' he whispered. ''She's shy that's why she acts like this'' he said in a casual tone. ''Don't worry come in'' the guy in the doorway said and let them in.

Y/n looked around in a curious manner. When suddenly someone was screeching in her ear. ''Wow, so amazing!'' a giant dude yelled as he hugged Jungkook. She shielded her ears to protect them, and glared at the loud boy. Taehyung grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her into the living room. Y/n put her arms back to her side and looked at the boys with a bored look. ''This is Y/n our husky hybrid'' Taehyung said as he introduced Y/n and the other group to each other.

Jinyoung walked towards Y/n. ''This is probably another 'innocent' one isn't it'' he said making her tail starting to sway from anger. ''Bitch, innocent or not i'm never as much on my knees as you!'' Y/n spat and that made the got7 boys look at Y/n in surprise, and bts face palm. ''So much for the innocent'' Namjoon murmured and pushed the button on the oh so familiar remote, which made Y/n yelp in pain, once again.

''So.. She has spams?'' Jackson asked. ''No those dick heads electrocute me if i don't listen'' Y/n said as she rolled her eyes at the obvious boy. ''Why?'' Bambam asked who was very interested in Y/n and kept eyeing her tail. ''Because they are sadistic and get turned on by it'' Y/n said and yells of protest came from the boys of bts. Bambam looked at Y/n with puppy eyes. ''Can i touch your tail?'' he asked. ''No'' Y/n said with no hesitation what so ever. ''Only i can touch it'' Jimin said, and Y/n gave him a pointed look that made him shut up immediately.

They all sat down in the living room while discussing their plan while Y/n was running her hand through her own tail. ''Y/n! Are you even listening?'' Namjoon asked annoyed. Y/n shrugged. ''No, why should i'' retorted. ''No, why should i'' Jungkook mocked and she glared at him. ''I will make you eat this fist'' she warned and Jungkook smirked. ''Kinky''

While bts and Y/n where all bickering got7 was just staring in amusement. ''I don't know how Jin is putting up with them'' Mark murmured. ''He probably drinks, i do that too'' Jinyoung said with a shrug. Jaebum was actually the only one who was still focusing on the mission.

- that evening -

They just ate dinner and Y/n was staring out of the window bored out of her mind. Someone sat down next her. ''The sky is beautiful tonight'' Youngjae said with a smile. ''If you are trying to use a pick up line don't'' Y/n said with a chuckle. ''Hell no, you're funny and all but they would kill me'' Youngjae said, Y/n didn't know why but she felt comfortable with Youngjae, like she already knew him. But she didn't.

Hoseok walked to the two. ''Y/n come we need to.. Talk about something'' he said with a jealous stare. Y/n groaned. ''What is it this time!'' she said as she slowly followed him.

They walked into a guest room and there where the other boys. ''So what is this about hmm?'' Jimin asked, and Y/n looked at him confused. ''What are you even talking about?'' she asked and a dry chuckle left Yoongi's mouth. ''You're already closer to them in a few hours then to us, and you have known us for weeks!'' he said anger rising within his voice. ''Because they don't treat me like a actual dog and didn't kidnap me'' Y/n said. ''Do you even like one of us?'' Jimin asked and Y/n nodded. ''Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok are all right'' she said and the three boys she named started doing a happy dance.

Taehyung hugged her and wouldn't let her go. ''And you four are assholes, now i'm going back to my conversation with Youngjae, since he i can have a normal conversation with him'' Y/n said and walked out the room, dragging Taehyung with her, because he was still clinging onto her.

''Suck it bitchess! She likes me!''

- -- - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - -