24

- 3rd person -

''What it really necessary for me, to have a fucked up dream like that?'' she asked no one in particularly. Her tail was very tense as she stepped out of her bed and walked out of the room. 

Her ears where flat on her head, when she noticed that it was just 4 a.m. ''I don't want to go back to sleep'' The words left her mouth in a quiet tone as she sat down in the living room and turned on Netflix and decided to just watch her favourite movie.

She sat up when she heard the front door opening, a glare made it's way onto her face and her tail was lightly swaying, because she didn't know who the hell that was. The door of the living room opened and she sighed in relieve. ''Puppy why are you still up?'' Jin asked as he sat down next to her. Y/n looked at him, shrugging as she leaned against his shoulder. ''Why are you home this late?'' She asked to avoid answering his question, he did not need to know why she didn't want to go back to sleep. He cleared his throat. ''I had to sell drugs tonight, but it was quite busy'' he told her, running his hand though her hair, making Y/n's tail sway, that he watched in amusement. The husky hybrid glared at him a little when she noticed what he was staring at. ''Asshole'' she said with a soft chuckle.

The two started talking about absolute nonsense, forgetting about the movie in the background. Jin had pulled her in his lap, resting his head on her shoulder. ''I could fall asleep like this'' He whispered, making her ears perk up, from the soft noise. ''Then sleep'' Y/n said to him, fighting to keep her eyes open, as memories from the nightmare came back. 

Jin wrapped his arms around her waist in a tight way and kissed her cheek. ''I know you had a bad dream, it's okay i'm here'' he soothed while cuddling more into her. Those words made her nod as she finally allowed her eyes to close and drifted off to a deep slumber.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With jealousy clear in his eyes jungkook stood in front of the two.

''I'm going to wake them up'' he announced, only to be stopped by Hoseok. ''Don't'' he told him while he was sharpening one of his knives. 

A loud irritated groan left his mouth. ''Namjoon told me to wake her'' he lied and walked to the two shaking them until they woke up. Y/n glared at him with sleepy eyes. She got out of Jin's lap while rubbing her eyes and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. ''We have a mission today'' Jungkook told her while slapping her on the butt. ''Keep your hands to yourself, coconut'' She said to him, with her voice still a little hoarse.

Jungkook just watched her with a smirk as she started to make herself some food. ''Why did you even wake me up?'' Y/n complained, while biting into her sandwich. Sitting down next to Hoseok, who quickly put away his knives and put those in a suitcase. She raised a eyebrow at Jungkook, waiting for him to answer her question.

''We have a mission'' Jungkook stated, making Y/n freeze, her nightmare.. Her eyes shifted towards Jin who just woke up and he noticed her behavior. ''It's nothing dangerous, we just need to go to a club where we have a deal with another gang'' Jin explained, making Y/n nod, before she sighed. ''Does that mean i need to dress up again?'' she asked annoyed and a groen escaped from her mouth when they nodded. ''Yes, but it's tonight so you still have time to be lazy'' Jungkook teased her. Y/n rolled her eyes at him. ''Better than spending time with you'' she bites back at his remark. 

He glared at her a little and walked closer to her. ''Do you want to go back to your cage babygirl?'' he asked, Y/n rolled her eyes. Dumb ass. ''Whatever'' she said annoyed as she watched his smirk turn into a grin.

Their discussion was interrupted by the other four who walked into the room. Namjoon looked towards Jungkook who nodded at him, letting him know that he told Y/n about the mission. ''The plans changed a little, we'll be leaving in a hour, go get ready everybody'' Namjoon explained, which made her frown. ''Taehyung go with Y/n and make sure she picks out a good dress'' he continued and Taehyung nodded, grabbing her hand before dragging her to her room. 

Y/n was sitting on her bed watching as he went through her clothes. ''I don't see why i have to dress up, it's your gang not mine'' she murmured annoyed, not getting why she had to wear those revealing dresses. Taehyung ignored her, he pulled a dress out of her closet, handing it to her. ''Put it on, please'' he said when he noticed that Y/n was in one of her stubborn moods. ''Fine'' she said with a roll of her eyes and put the dress on in the bathroom before walking out.

His mouth dropped when he saw Y/n. ''You're so hot'' he gushed. She puffed out her cheeks. ''Of course i am, you literally put the tightest dress on me that you could find'' Y/n said with annoyance laced in her voice. Taehyung walked to her until he stood right in front of her, their noses touching. ''So beatiful'' he breathed out, while staring into her eyes, that Y/n avoided.

How much she hates to admit it, that there was certainly a blush on her face, from how close he was. Taehyung grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. ''Look me in the eyes when i talk to you'' he said with his deep voice, her tail slowly started swaying at his words and met eyes with him. Taehyung leaned even closer, letting their foreheads touch. She felt his hot breath hit her face.

''You need to brush your teeth''

- - - - --- - - - - - - - - -- - -- -- - - - - -- -