6

- 3rd person -

''Try me bitch'' Y/n snapped at Namjoon who was glaring at her. ''Alright, call Onew, to come here and then we will discus this'' he said and Jin called Onew. The cat girl looked at Y/n with a smirk. ''Looks like i'm getting them now'' she said trying to sound intimidating. Y/n looked at her uninterested and let out a dry chuckle. ''And you think that's good news?'' she asked and rolled with her eyes. ''Well their fucking hot so'' the girl said Y/n's tail started swaying from annoyance. ''This is why i hate cat hybrids'' Y/n grumbled, she crossed her legs over eachother and just waited till those other guys where here.

Taehyung sat down next to the cat hybrid and cringed. This wasn't their puppy with her gorgeous light green eyes and black hair, ears and tail. It was just a wannabe. ''I don't want to switch Y/n, she's my puppy'' he said as he walked over to Y/n and hugged her while she just pushed him off. ''I don't want that crusty cat girl'' Taehyung whined, making the cat hybrid whimper. ''I have a name you know!'' she said while her lip was quivering. ''It's Faith'' she said while harshly glaring at Y/n.

Hoseok sat down on the other side of Y/n. ''I don't have faith in you so.. Bye'' he said with a little wave, and that's when the door opened and the other gang walked in. They stared at their cat hybrid in confusion. ''Why do you look like that cute hybrid?'' Jonghyun pointed out. ''Because you liked her and not me!'' Faith whined like a little kid. ''No this is the reason why we like her more'' Minho said with a sign. And after a few minuted they left again with Faith.

The boys turned towards Y/n with their arms crossed. She rolled her eyes. ''What?'' she asked annoyed. ''You need to behave'' Yoongi said and Y/n let out a dry laugh. ''And you think that electrocuting me will make me behave. Because you're very wrong'' Y/n said with a glare. ''If we get rid of those chokers will you listen then?'' Jimin asked and Y/n shook her head. ''Of course not, i will only behave if you let me go'' she said. ''Well that's not gonna happen, someone put a choker on her and get the rope off of her'' Jungkook said and then two got off the rope after he put the choker on Y/n.

Y/n stretched her wrist and when she noticed that the others where staring at her she she growled at them. ''Stop staring at me'' she said annoyed. Jungkook grabbed Y/n's cheeks and squeezed them. ''You're so adorable puppy'' he said and pinched her cheeks. ''Can you get your dirty hands off my face please'' Y/n said through gritted teeth. ''If you give me a kiss i will'' Jungkook said with a smirk, Y/n looked at him with a blank stare and pushed him away.

''Know your limits weirdo'' Y/n spat, Jungkook grabbed his almighty remote and pushed the button making Y/n feel the horrible pain from before again. Y/n just looked at him while trying to control her twitching ears. Jungkook started petting Y/n's head making her tail starting to sway. ''Jimin, it's your time to sell drugs tonight, and you have to take Y/n with you because the others and i are going to make a few deals and stuff'' Namjoon said in a nonchalant tone. Y/n looked at him like he was crazy. ''So you want me to go with this.. Shorty'' Y/n said while pointing at Jimin, who was now triggered. ''You're shorter than me!'' he yelled in her face Y/n looked unfazed. ''Yes but with girls it's cute with guys it's just not right'' she said having fun with teasing Jimin.

Hoseok snickered. ''So that's why your last boyfriend was shorter than you'' he said, and Y/n looked like a deer caught in a headlight. She broke up with her boyfriend two years ago.. How long have these assholes been stalking her?!

''Since when did you guys start stalking me?'' she asked with a raised eyebrow. ''Wouldn't you like to know'' Jin said with a smirk. ''Yes i would fucking like to know! So tell me when did you guys start stalking me'' Y/n said and with each word she sounded a little more angry. ''About four years ago'' Yoongi said with a shrug making Y/n's eyes almost pop out.

Y/n shook her head feeling all the anger rise in her. ''How fucking insane can you be! And you guys also broke into my room multiple times!'' Y/n started screaming. She saw Yoongi grabbing his remote and she death glared at him. ''I swear to god you better put that back in your pocket before i fucking deck you with this table!'' Y/n yelled making Hoseok flinch.

They all looked shocked as Y/n full on punched Namjoon in the nose and then they quickly pushed the button on the remote. Making Y/n fall to the floor since the shock was much more painful since she was so worked up. ''Well.. I didn't see that coming'' Jin said trying to lighten the mood but it obviously didn't work. ''That's not helping Jin'' Taehyung said after he handed Namjoon some tissues for his bloody nose.

- in the evening -

drugs'' Jimin cheered and pulled Y/n with him with the leash. ''I'm going to kick you in the balls'' Y/n warned as Jungkook was about to give her a 'goodbye kiss' as he called it. ''Kinky'' he said with a wink and quickly kissed her. And Jimin quickly pulled her with him before she could hurt Jungkook.

The two stood in a empty parked lot and Y/n sat down on the floor. When suddenly a girl approached them. And she was clearly checking Y/n out.

''Who's this beauty?'' she asked Jimin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -