31

- 3rd person -

Seven boys were watching her with a facepalm.

 ''Someone collect her'' 

The girl turned towards them, a glare on display. ''I'm going to kill them one day..'' she whispered under her breath, didn't they notice that the dude was from Exo? 

Lisa grabbed her hand holding the husky hybrid against her chest. 

''Let them be like that'' The blonde mumbled in her ear, kissing her cheek afterward. Y/n looked at the bunny hybrid surprised. She felt her cheeks getting hot, turning away from the girl so she wouldn't notice the blush on her face.

The bunny hybrid had a cheeky smile on her face, as she was looking at the brunette's lips. 

''So pretty...''

Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed the three girls from her own gang motioning, that she should come to them. A scoff left her mouth before her gaze shot towards the girl in front of her again.  ''I'll see you in a bit'' Lisa promised as she quickly gave her a kiss on the lips.

The shot the flustered Husky hybrid a wink, before walking to her gang members with a glare. 

Y/n's cheeks got even warmer after what had just happened. ''....I certainly didn't expect that''

''Neither did I'' 

A hand roughly grabbed her, pulling her closer to him. ''Listen puppy, you're ours so keep a distance from the bunny'' Jungkook grumbled, making Y/n roll her eyes and scoff at him. ''I'll do what i want'' she stated and crossed her arms over each other.

''Don't give me an attitude!''

''Well you're asking for one!'' 

''...I will give you a punishment if you don't behave puppy''

''Ohh, please even a baby deer wouldn't be intimidated by you''

The boy shot her a glare. 

''Don't be such a bitch''

''Can't help it, I am one'' 

''Don't be such a dysfunctional coconut!''

Y/n shot back, the way the boy was glaring at her was quite satisfying.

Before anything else could happen someone took a hold of Y/n's hand pulling her with him.  

''Hey baby girl'' He cooëd and pecked her on the lips, earning a glare. ''At least buy me dinner first'' She mumbled. ''Ohh, I will if it gets me further than just a kiss'' Ignoring his chuckling, her eyes shifted around the room and stopped at four girls who were talking to Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. ''Who are they?'' she asked and admired the looks of the four girls.

Jimin followed her eyes before a sigh left his mouth. ''They are also a gang, they're called Mamamoo, they are friends of us'' He explained, with a frown. ''I want to be friends with them'' Y/n told him and Jimin eyed her with suspicion. 

Sure... Friends.

''No, I know that look of yours and they are in a relationship with each other, you are not joining them'' He said with a stern tone.

Y/n puffed out her cheeks in annoyance, she only wanted to be friends with them, because they seem like cool women

A soft squeeze in her hand snapped her out of her daydream. ''Listen, I'll let you meet them but you can't let go of my hand, got it?'' Jimin explained to her.  Y/n nodded quickly. She needed to know more people if she wanted to get used to this lifestyle. ''Let's go!'' she almost shouted, as she had completely forgotten about the Exo boy from earlier.

With a sigh, Jimin walked to the four girls, who were now watching the hybrid with curious eyes. The conversation stopped and Namjoon shot Y/n a smile wrapping his arm around her shoulder, making her tail wag a little. 

Which the girl would never admit.

He cleared her throat. ''This is our hybrid, the one I've been telling you about'' He explained, she smiled at them, introducing herself. ''Hello, we're Mamamoo'' Solar greeted and started telling Y/n about their gang.

''Hwasa, is also a hybrid, she's a tiger'' Wheein said to her, making Y/n's eyes shift towards the tiger hybrid. ''...Do a lot of gangs have hybrids?'' She asked feeling a little confused. Hwasa chuckled and nodded. ''Most of them, but you're the prettiest I have seen so far'' she said in a soft tone to her. Y/n felt her cheeks glow red, she already noticed the jealous stare of the boys. 

But at this moment she could moment she couldn't care less.

Then she suddenly remembered something. ''Hwasa have you ever met Lisa? she's a bunny hybrid'' She said to Hwasa, who shook her head a little. ''I can take you two to her, i need to discuss something with Jisoo anyway'' Yoongi stared. Jimin cleared his throat and his hold on Y/n's hand got tighter. ''I need to have a word with our puppy before you go there'' He mumbled before pulling her away from the group and into the hall.

The hall they were in was quite dark, but you could still hear the music a little. Y/n turned to look at Jimin. ''What did you want to talk about?'' she asked with a raised eyebrow. He stared deep into her eyes, slowly coming closer to her. ''Why do you have this effect on everybody?'' He asked and watched her lips open before closing again. 

How was Y/n supposed to answer that, she couldn't.

Because I'm gorgeous bitch.

 With a shrug, she tried to walk back into the loud room, but Jimin stopped her.

''Kiss me'' He said in a deep tone, Y/n raised one of her eyebrows at him. ''You sir, need to calm down'' She started but smirked when she got an idea. 

At a slow pace she walked closer to him, grabbing the collar of his black shirt and pushed him against the wall, she kissed his earlobe before whispering. ''If I kiss you, will you let me be alone with Lisa and Hwasa?''

Jimin gulped loudly when he noticed how Y/n's ears were standing on top of her head and her tail wagging a little. ''..Okay'' he said in a soft tone before he smashed their lips together. A soft moan escaped Jimin's lips after he broke the kiss he started to give her butterfly kisses on her neck, which soon turned into sucking on a certain spot. 

Y/n stepped away from him and quickly walked back into the room, winking at Jimin from over her shoulder.

A small skip in her step, she walked back to the group with a soft smile. ''Okay let's go'' she said with a nod and Yoongi led the way with Hwasa and Y/n following him.

An annoyed sigh left Y/n's mouth when Yoongi suddenly disappeared. She turned to Hwasa who was looking at her as well. ''Have you seen her yet?'' She asked the husky hybrid, who shook her head until she noticed the bunny ears. ''There she is!'' Y/n said and pulled Hwasa with her towards the blonde ears, that were walking outside. ''Lisa, we were searching for you!'' Y/n exclaimed, a small smile on her face. 

Lisa turned towards them looking at Hwasa with awe. ''Another hybrid!'' she cheered and hugged Hwasa, who wasn't sure what to do about it. ''Yes I am'' she said waiting until Lisa removed her arms from around her.

The three hybrid girls started to talk about various things until something came into her mind. ''Lisa why are you actually outside?'' She asked and Hwasa nodded, Lisa was about to answer until the three of them felt some kind of pinch in their neck and they blacked out. A few men threw the girls over their shoulder and walked towards a big dark car.

''Finally''

- - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N:

I published a new book, go check it out if you're interested! Its called Mastermind.