29

- 3rd person -

They were still standing in front of the pink house, listening to Jin fangirling about it.

''So are we going to stand outside all day or are we actually going inside?'' Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow, as he turned towards the others. Some of them shrugged, making Y/n groan loudly, she was not going to look at this house any longer. 

''I will do it'' she stated while rolling her eyes as she walked to the front door. She pressed on the doorbell and took a step back, waiting until they opened the door.

''Y/N!'' A voice filled with happiness yelled as she ran to Y/n, hugging her like her life depended on it.

While seven boys were watching them, as jealousy filled their eyes.

Her bunny ears where standing straight up in the air when she took a step back. ''Hey Lisa'' Y/n greeted with a smile, she watched as Lisa's cheeks turned red, who quickly grabbed her hand and guided her inside, but not before glaring at the seven boys behind Y/n. 

''I don't think she likes us very much..'' Hoseok trailed off and Jimin who was standing next to him scoffed. ''You think so? I didn't notice'' he said with sarcasm clear in his voice, before walking inside the others following as well.

As soon as they entered the house they noticed the three girls sitting on the couch, staring at Y/n with interest.

Not again!

Jungkook didn't like it one bit, he quickly grabbed her hand pulling her towards him. ''It's starting'' Namjoon whispered in annoyance to Yoongi who had noticed it as well. ''How come she attracts so much attention, even from girls'' he whispered back, watching Namjoon shrug.

In the meantime Y/n had pulled her hand out of Jungkook's hand, ignoring the warning glare he gave her.

I'm not afraid of your seagull ass.

''So Lisa, this is the famous husky hybrid you have told us so much about?'' One of the three girls asked the bunny hybrid, who glared at the three girls. ''Don't you dare'' she spat and gave Y/n a sweet smile as she kissed her cheek, surprising the husky hybrid, with her change of attitude once again. Her eyes shifted back to the three girls again. ''I have a name you know'' Y/n said a little annoyed when one started to wink at her.

Before one of them could say something Namjoon asked if the gangs could talk in a seperate room, leaving Lisa and Y/n alone, much to the boys dismay.

Lisa was watching her with her big eyes. ''How have they been to you?'' she asked softly, grabbing Y/n's hand and playing with her fingers. The husky hybrid shrugged. ''Could have been better, could have been worse'' she murmured as she remembered her suicide attempt.

Lisa's ears lowered when she noticed the change in Y/n's mood. ''I'm sorry... Please don't be mad at me'' she whimpered with tears welling up in her eyes. Once again Y/n was surprised at how quick Lisa reacted to her. ''No it's okay, i'm not mad or anything.. Just something i remembered'' she explained.

It turned a little quiet after that but not awkward, but more like a comfortable silence. Y/n's eyes softened when she heard soft snores coming from Lisa's mouth, who was leaning against her shoulder and had fallen asleep. ''Cute'' she mumbled with a small smile, Y/n's ears stood straight up as she tried to hear what they where saying in the other room.

But she averted her eyes when Jimin walked into the room, watching Y/n with a intense gaze, like she could have heard something that she wasn't supposed to. ''Remember, curiosity killed the cat!'' he warned with a stern gaze. Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes at him. 

''Bitch i'm a hybrid dog, that shit doesn't apply to me'' she stated and stuck her tongue out at him.

Jimin rolled his eyes at her childish behavior. ''It's not like you will hear it anyway'' he mumbled softly before winking at Y/n with a smirk and walking back into that room.

A scoff left her mouth. "And he calls me childish?"

''What was he even doing here?'' The girl asked herself softly, as she remembered the sleeping girl next to her. She shrugged it off, deciding to just try and listen to the conversation.
But all she heard was something about some sort of deal. ''If we do it as quickly as possible, it will be better'' she heard Jin say, her ears perked up once again.

Are they going to shoot someone again?

This really got her curious and the reason for that is because they had to go into another room to discuss it. If they did it in this room Y/n's couldn't have cared less, but because they kept her in the dark from this she wanted to know. Her eyes shifted to the bunny hybrid.

''Maybe Lisa knows something about it?'' She asked herself and was debating if she should wake Lisa up or not. ''No i should let her sleep..'' Y/n mumbled shaking her head at the idea of waking the girl up.

- - - - - -

She puffed out her cheeks and leaned her head against Lisa's. ''I'm so bored'' The words left her mouth with a sigh. It had been about an hour since they went into that room and even Y/n did not care about it anymore. She looked around the living room, hoping to see something that peeked her interest. 

Her eyes stopped at the bag of chokers that she saw in the corner of the room. She cringed at the sight of them. ''Are they also using them on Lisa?'' she wondered out loud and looked at Lisa's neck but it was bare. ''They better not do what i think there going to do'' she grumbled, because Y/n had a feeling that there was a specific reason that those chokers where there and she wouldn't like it. ''I will kick their ass if they try to put one on me again'' Y/n said crossing her arms over each other with a angry frown on her face.

That was also the moment that all the people who where in the other room entered again. ''What's that bag about?'' Y/n asked with and nodded towards the bag. Hoseok cleared his throat and looked at Namjoon, who looked right back at him.

''What..? I'm not telling her'' Hoseok said taking a step back, which made Namjoon roll his eyes and he looked towards Y/n with a awkward smile. ''We have these in case you misbehave'' he explained. The boys turned a little paler as they noticed how angry Y/n got. She slowly woke Lisa up and stood up, grabbing the bag of chokers and a remote, glaring towards the boys.

In their eyes it looked like the end of their lives. And in this case it might be.

''Be prepared to go through hell four times, because i'm not stopping until you have felt my pain''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -