41

So this chapter starts with a small announcement. 

I have an Instagram account, dedicated to my books. There will be announcements made on there, sneak peeks. And I will also publish small things for books that are in the making. 

The account: xdemithewriter.

Check it out if you're interested!

- 3rd person -

Yoongi had his hand wrapped around hers, as he dragged her towards a modern building. ''So what are we doing here exactly?'' The hybrid decided to ask, her tail slightly wagging. 

Instead of answering, he fished something out of the pocket of his dark blue skinny jeans, handing it to the girl. He looks into her eyes with a boyish grin. 

Confusion hit her, why did he give her hairspray?

''What am I supposed to do with this?'' 

''Stuff it in your nose. See what happens'' Yoongi mumbles, making Y/n scoff.

''How about I shove it in your flat ass'' She whispers underneath her breath before following the man inside, wondering where the hell she was. ''What did you say?'' He asked. The brunette rolls her eyes as they went into an elevator. 

''Nothing'' 

As the elevator closed he turns to the hybrid, pulling her close to his body. ''Puppy, I'm going to warn you, these people are very dangerous, don't do anything stupid. Because you will get us both killed if you do'' He stated. 

Y/n slowly nodded, shoving the hairspray in the pocket of the jacket she was wearing. As soon as the elevator opened Yoongi stepped forward with a sudden 'gangster walk'.

A chuckle left the hybrid's throat. 

''Did you shit yourself?''

The glare that he shot towards her made it clear that he was not amused. 

He entered a hall, stopping in front of a big grey door. 

The weird thing was that the whole building was very colorful. It was only this door that was dull. ''Weird'' She mumbles under her skin as she tried to stay close to the man in front of her. 

She isn't scared fast, but with Yoongi so serious about them getting killed. It did not ease her nerves. 

''Do not speak until they speak to you'' He mutters, not missing the way she rolls her eyes. ''Let's go back in time I guess'' Y/n grumbles already hating the idea of holding her tongue. 

Ever since she has been with BTS, she noticed how the gangs treat females like shit. Almost as if they have no rights. As if she's gone 40 years back in time.

''I mean it Y/n they can kill us both'' He lectured, the brunette just nods with a huff. She felt shivers ride up her back as she eyed the door. A sigh left her throat. 

''The first time that I actually see you do something active and I get killed... Great''

With that said, Yoongi knocked on the door.

''Enter'' A deep voice boomed. ''Are you kidding me?'' She mutters while shaking her head.

''How cliché'' 

Yoongi ignored her words, walking inside, his hand grasped hers as he pulled her with him. 

The hybrid's eyes widened at what she saw. 

In the room was a big wooden table with at the end of it a man, who was just oozing power and dominance. She shot a look at Yoongi who squeezed in her hand. 

Was he nervous too?

A soft gasp left her mouth when she noticed something. 

The man sitting at the other end of the table had a hybrid draped over his lap. She glanced at the leather choker around the neck, and the bruises that littered around the hybrid's body. 

She had to force herself to look away. 

Y/n should probably describe herself as lucky with who she ended up with.

The two sat down, watching the man. The brunette felt the burning gaze on her form, trying to ignore it, she held Yoongi's hand again. 

''My, my what a cute doggy you have'' His voice held power. 

''Hmm... Yours doesn't even have a collar. How odd''

Yoongi's gaze darkened at his words, he clenched his jaw. ''I know. Now back to the offer you have for us'' His tone was serious and the girl could see he was trying to hold his temper. 

The harsh tension in the room was slowly growing. 

His hands pushed the hybrid, who was sitting on his lap away, making her crash onto the floor, too weak to stand up. His hands brushed through his hair. 

''Before we do that...'' He trailed off, standing up, slowly stalking towards the two who were both tense. 

What is he going to do?

Her brown hair was pushed behind her ear, his fingertips lingered at her backside. ''Tell me who this beauty is'' He hummed in her ear. Yoongi patience was running thin. ''I don't think that is your problem Jiyong'' He hissed, eyes filled with death wishes for the man that was touching his puppy.

Y/n has had enough. But the words from earlier were clouding in her head. She swallowed loudly before making eye contact with the man ''Please, don't touch me'' 

Instead of fulfilling her request he leaned even closer to him. ''Why? Does it make the cute doggy think of dirty things?'' He asked with a sinister smirk on his face. 

His words made her sick. 

''I am warning you. Don't. Touch. Me'' The brunette spat, Yoongi was looking at this dangerous scenario unfold. 

Jiyong was very amused at this situation. A hybrid that didn't cower at the sight of him, was rare. ''What are you going to do about it?'' He dares to ask her as she was gritting her teeth. ''Do you intend to find out?'' Y/n questioned infuriated. 

The way that this man treats people angered her so much. 

''I do''

As those words left his mouth, she grabbed the hairspray and sprayed it into his eyes within a few seconds. 

A chilling scream left his mouth. ''You bitch!'' He groans, rubbing his eyes. Y/n wasted no time to kick him in the balls, which resulted in Jiyong lying on the floor. 

''At least I am true to my kind!'' She grumbles kicking him in the stomach. 

She wants to see the man bleed, her face turns dark as her fists collide with his nose. 

While Y/n was beating the man up Yoongi noticed the weak hybrid in the corner crying. With quick steps, he walked towards her. ''Help me p...Please'' She begged. The man, that was now in front of her nodded. ''We will''

He lifts her up, so she was resting in his arms.

''Puppy, let's go'' He huffed as he managed to pull her away from a bloodied Jiyong. Before finally walking out of the room.

Missing the smirk that Jiyong shot at the Husky hybrid.

''This won't be the last time we'll meet'' 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Another small note:

Everybody, please stay safe and healthy. And most importantly stay home if possible. We need to look out for each other!