38

- 3rd person a few hours later -

''She will hate you if you do that...'' Namjoon told Jungkook with a sigh, when he saw the boy standing over a sleeping Y/n with a glass of water. 

The youngest of the two shrugged, an evil smile on display as he threw the glass of water over the sleeping girl. Taehyung scrunched his nose up ready for the hybrid to chase the dumb boy across the house... But she didn't even wake up!

Jungkook blinked in surprise because she didn't even flinch. ''What the fuck?'' he mumbled confused while scratching the back of his neck. 

They knew that Y/n was hard to wake up but didn't expect this.

Well, that was until the hybrid they were watching, suddenly opened her eyes and glared at the two with hatred. She didn't say a word as she grabbed Jungkook's collar. Bringing him closer to her face. ''You're dead meat!'' The girl harshly growled in his ear as her own stood straight on her head. ''....Told you so'' Namjoon coughed with a smirk.

His eyes widened in pure panic as he was dragged to the kitchen sink. Leaving Namjoon to himself in the bedroom. His mouth opened in surprise and shock when Y/n made the water run and pushed his head underneath the ice-cold water without a warning. 

''Not so funny now, is it?'' She asked the now soaking boy. Jungkook shook his head like a dog, hitting Y/n in the face with the water that he shook off. Her nose crinkled with dislike as she leaned back trying to avoid it. ''Yeah, while you're acting like a dog, I'm going to get dressed'' The hybrid stated already walking to her room, with her tail wagging a little.

Y/n was standing in front of her suitcase as she let out an annoyed groan. ''I hate it here...'' The girl complained as her clothes were all littered around the room, you couldn't even see the floor anymore. Knowing that she couldn't do anything about it right now she just picked up some clothes on the floor. ''This will do, I guess'' The girl mumbled while getting dressed.

The girl was about to exit the room until she heard lots of screaming, followed by a gunshot. 

''I don't need to be downstairs anyway..'' Y/n trailed off while backing away from the stairs, slowly going back in her room. 

Until she remembered that those seven all were downstairs and couldn't save themselves. 

With a sigh, the girl went downstairs and opened the door to the living room. Her eyes widened in shock at what she saw.

''Is that a dead body?'' She asked feeling confused as there was a lifeless man lying in front of her right now. Her gaze shot towards Jimin who was standing in the middle in the room with a gun in his hands. 

It was like realization hit him as he quickly hid his gun in his back pocket. 

''No... I mean... Yes... Maybe?'' He sputtered, Y/n raised her eyebrow at the boy. ''See it moved, it's not dead!'' Jimin tried a nervous laugh came out of his mouth, as he gave the dead body a smooth kick. Knowing very well that she could see him do that. ''....I don't even see a dead body whe-'' ''It is. I can see it right in front of me'' The hybrid cut him off.

A nervous chuckle left his mouth. ''I think you're being delusional baby... Maybe you should go lie down'' He stated and grabbed her shoulder as he stepped over the dead body. Y/n facepalmed. ''You just fucking stepped over it'' She managed to point out while he was trying to get her out of the room. ''No, it's not... It's a piñata''

''I'm going to tell Jin'' Y/n quickly spat out before running to the room where Seokjin sleeps in. But before she could even reach it Jimin had his arms wrapped around her waist dragging her into his room. ''Don't'' He warned before he locked the door. He turned around and Y/n looked at him with her arms crossed over each other. 

''Jimin we're in a hotel, you can't just kill people!'' She sighed and the boy shrugged, leaning against the door. 

''Other gangs will find out where you are and cut your ass!''

He puffed his cheeks out, not sure what to answer. ''Well, he deserved it'' Finally left his mouth with a nod. ''..You know what do whatever you want. But Jin is going to find out eventually'' The husky hybrid moaned out of annoyance. 

The sound made Jimin smirk as he walked closer to her. ''What a pretty noise puppy'' He cooëd, Y/n rolled her eyes, she knew exactly what he was trying to do. ''I'm about to punch you in the dick if you don't stop right now''

Her words were ignored as the boy stalked towards her, with a mischievous grin. He stood fairly close to her, basically eyeing her down. 

 ''This won't work on m- Jimin!'' She shrieked as he pulled her in, letting their noses touch.

With a smirk painted on his face, he leaned even closer. ''What won't work?'' He teased, while he held her even closer than before. Eyes focused on her soft lips. She eyed him as well. But she didn't want to give in. ''You know what I mean'' Y/n whispered into his ear before softly biting in his earlobe. 

Jimin felt his breath hitch in his throat, his stare turned darker when he noticed what she was trying to do.

The moment her lips left his earlobe he roughly turned the two of them around and pushed her against the wall. ''I'm the one in charge princess'' He stated with a smirk as he closed the space between them. He managed to push his tongue into her mouth smirking when he noticed her tail wagging a little. Her hands found their way into his hair as she deepened the kiss.

''Ohh yeah?'' Y/n teased as she sucked on a certain spot in his neck that had him moaning. He only managed to give a breathless nod. ''I don't think so'' The hybrid mumbled as she pulled away with a grin.

Before Jimin could react to what she said, there was a loud yell downstairs. ''What was that?'' Y/n asked confused, taking a step away from him. ''It's nothing'' He ushered, taking a step into her direction, attacking her lips again. 

But the yelling continued.

Jimin was starting to get annoyed by it. ''Fucking cock blockers'' He whispered as he started to suck on Y/n's neck. But the next yell definitely got his attention.

''Is that a dead body?!''

''I promise I will clean it up before dinner!''

Y/n chuckled at him, as he went back to kissing her neck. ''I told you so'' She laughed and managed to unlock the door and skipped out of the room. 

Leaving Jimin standing there with a problem in his pants.

''Fuck you SeokJin''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Quick question, just because i'm curious.

Is there anything you guys would like to see?

xx